Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $46,7
      BU:
      $26,36

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

BU FtoCB = 56%

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9:heart: , 9:club:
      Hero raises to $1,75, CO folds, BU calls $1,75, 2 folds.

Flop: ($4,25) J:diamond: , T:club: , 8:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3, BU calls $3,00.

Turn: ($10,25) T:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($10,25) Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $9, BU raises to $21,61 (All-In), Hero calls $12,61.

I thought a runner-runner flush is unlikely so i wanted to get value from my straight.
      But on this board he won't call me with many weaker hands expect Tx so should i make a blockbet of ~$4?
      I can't call his raise even if the odds are good since i always will be beaten.

Final Pot: $53,47
  • 2 replies
    • RainbowPonny
      RainbowPonny
      Bronze
      Paired board with a completed flush draw. you have a 1 card straight draw. What do we really get value from on the river and what is he raising with here? I dont think we are good here, we're probably splitting at best.

Also this flop hits alot of villains preflop calling range, Can we get better hands to fold on the flop? Not many. Tx is probably calling atleast one street. Jx wont fold. We cant really get value from worse either so im uncertain about the flop play.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello chocular77,

Flop: As long BU range is wide I wouldn't mind the CB, although I guess I'd go for like $2,80.
      Turn: Doubt that it's going to work out with 2nd barreling cause you ain't making any better hands to fold.
      River: Don't like at all the river value-bet size. I'd pick something like $6 and then reevaluate the actions and might even consider folding the hand cause what do we beat there what shoves? We also block 2x9.

Best Regards.