HM2 Where is the Postflop aggression popup?

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      In Holdem Manager 1 I got the popup when clicking my mouse over the AF stat with street by street aggression factors, %'s and Check/raise %'s. I also got aggression vs missed cbet on flop turn and river both IP and OOP. (OOP flop bet N/A)

at a guess it looked like this;

TABLE 1

Postflop Total Flop Turn River

AF 1.5 1.5 1.5
      Agg Freq(%) 35 35 35
      Check-raise 12 12 8

vs Missed CB

Bet IP 80 100 0
      Bet OOP 50 -- 70 10

Problem is All I get in HM2 is the Cbet popup showing cbet, fold to cbet and donk bet.

TABLE 2

Postflop flop turn

Cbet 65 45
      raise cbet -- --
      donk bet -- --

I want both of these but only get the latter. I searched google but didn't find other articles about this. Can anyone help?
  • 5 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Hud options -> Displayed stats -> Agression -> Postflop Agression factor
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Unless I misunderstand you, thats just the stat which I hover my mouse above which used to give me table1 in HM1, but now just gives me cbet stats of table 2 in HM2.

I want to know how I can get a popup which gives me more stats than just the cbetting ones.

Sorry if I made a mistake somewhere in my explanation :p
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I worked it out! Sort of....

The main popup when you click on someone stat box gives you preflop, postflop, steal, showdown and vs hero boxes. You click on whichever you choose to see.

My problem was that I couldn't see the "Aggression" popup when I clicked on the AF stat in my hud (just cbet stats). However I've sort of got round this by adding an Aggression popup to this main popup when clicking on someones name.

To do this I went Hud options>main popup where I added "Aggression" to the list of stat boxes shown in the main popup.

To make my life easier I then also went to chart designer and added a "bet vs missed cbet" column to the chart as this is another stat I was missing from the old Holdem Manager. Now the "Aggression" popup has the stats I want in it :)

Only thing Is my original problem is still there. I want to work out how to assign the new "Aggression" popup that I can get by navigating the main popup as the one that appears when I hover over my Aggression Factor Stat in my main HUD. Any help on that last point would be appreciated.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You can see all available popups and customize them under Hud options -> Popup Designer.
      I have 2 with agression named: Agression and PersoPostflopAgression.
      So you need to findout which is the one you are looking for, to check the main popup go to Hud options -> main popup, there you see the popups used for the main popup.

When you know the name of the popup you are looking for you can connect it to every stat you like under Hud options -> Stat appearance -> Choose stat... -> Popup
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Thanks for your help!