This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl4 Top Pair Nut Flush draw but almost definitely behind....

• Ghartman
      Ghartman
      Bronze
      iPoker - £0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (CO): £9.19
      BTN: £4.92
      SB: £5.26
      BB: £5.00
      UTG: £5.14
      MP: £9.48

SB posts SB £0.02, BB posts BB £0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: £0.06) Hero has Q:heart: A:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to £0.12, BTN raises to £0.36, fold, fold, Hero calls £0.24

Flop: (£0.78, 2 players) T:diamond: 8:diamond: Q:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets £4.56, Hero????

Ok, so I'd been a bit aggro on this table but woke up with a good hand and got 3-bet. I realise I should either 4-bet here or probably fold as this was a pretty new guy to the table and this was the first hand he'd played after a few orbits.

Anyhow, the flop couldn't come much better but...... a full stack overshove. Is this a definite call or not? I'm pretty sure this is call, what do you think?

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Since you can´t really 4-bet/call and if you don´t know if he is 3-betting there light or for value, then I would prefer folding my first option. Although AQ is likely a little good to raise/fold co vs bu, so I would also call.
      Postflop it is snapcall.

You´re flipping against KK/AA, are ahead AxKd, AxJd and he can also have there a lot of pair+draws that he might shove himself.

best regards,