Recomendation for ebooks?

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      As the title says does anyone have any recomendations for a good ebook to read, obviously about poker.
      After I've looked around on the internet I have seen people say that you should stay clear of most ebooks, as most of them are really bad.
      What i'm looking for ranges from beginner to a little more advanced. Not something for pros :p

I guess there are also normal books to be read, so I won't mind any recomendations here as well :p

Oh and yes does anyone know any audio books as well, always nice with another learning media aswell.

Thx in advance.
      Mikkel

Forgot to add, I am looking for poker strategy :)
  • 4 replies
    • ClimaxingWalrus
      ClimaxingWalrus
      Bronze
      Easy Game 3. Only poker e-book I would ever consider buying up to this date.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Not necessarily e-books but all still worth reading:

No limit

* Building a Bankroll (Verneer)
      * Dynamic Full Ring Poker
      * Moving Up in uNL in 2011
      * Moving Up in uNL in 2010
      * Easy Game 3rd Edition
      * Professional No-limit Holdem
      * Small Stakes No-limit Holdem - Ed Miller
      * The Poker Blueprint - Tri Nguyen
      * Let There Be Range
      * 2+2 Complete Guide to Beating the Micros
      * Ryan Fee 6-max Guide

Psychology

* The Poker Mindset
      * Elements of Poker
      * The Mental Game of Poker
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      e-Books?

We have enough Artciles here to make up several e-Books :D

I've read a few books myself before coming here, but alot fo them seem to be outdated and not aimed towards the online game, have you watched an of our Videos? I think watching a Coach play is far more valuable than reading several pages, if a picture can say a 1000 words, what does a video hold!? :O

Don't forget the Coachings where you can watch Coach play in real time, ask him questions and see everything that happens, not just the hands that a book wants you to see, but EVERYTHING!
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Thx for the answers.

Matt, its not the articles that are missing here, they are all awesome, and well written.
      I enjoy reading them, but from time to time it is nice to read, the same things from anothers perspective, sometimes it helps to understand things that are somewhat hard to grasp.

Yes I have been to several of veriz coachings and they are awesome, he is a great guy. But from my perspecive I still have alot to learn (being a noob and all) sometimes its hard to understand what they are talking about, and it ain't that cool when some people are like wtf, are you asking that for, everyone should know that :p

Most of them are nice people, but some tend to forget they where once like me ;)

And. I like to read, but I'm still bronze member, mostly because I have a hard time mixing up time wiyh family and playing.

I guess I couldofcouse buy silver status tho :)
      (it does get a bit borring to read the same over and over again, might just be me) :)
      Just doesn't feel right and not sure I'm ready for that hehe. :f_eek: