How to learn to play online poker!

• cardthug7
      cardthug7
      Basic
      Hi glad to be here. I play online poker at this time but wish to become alot more consistant at winning.

I would like to learn how to become a very good poker player and not just a begginner and win some of that money I have given away back!!!

Thanks for all of your help,

CardThug7 :spade:
  • 2 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hey cardthug, why not start browsing the strategy articles here and then you might want to sign up at one of the partner rooms here so that you get a higher status and unlock more strategy articles to help improve your game. other than that i can't recommend this beginners course more! it is very helpful.

check this page out for information on the free $50 bankroll to get you started and once you start playing and earn your first strategy point you will reach bronze status which you can never lose. then you have access to many more articles.

good luck and welcome to the forums :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Welcome to the Course and Best of Luck cardthug7,

Hopefully you will enjoy around here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, we will be around for you. Meanwhile good luck on tables, we will be waiting for your homework.

You can now start with your 1st Lesson:
      Lesson #1

The whole course plan:
      Overview of Beginners Course

Best Regards.