my 50 did not come my account

• 20 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello symentec1,

Your ID check was processed succesfully and now you simply need to be patient until the transfer has gone through. It can take up to 48 hours from completion of the ID check until the money has actually arrived (eventually longer over weekends).

Just be patient, and it will arrive.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • symentec1
      symentec1
      Global
      i wanna ask you something this 50 dollars who is activated.your site or poker sites.tahnk you
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by symentec1
      i wanna ask you something this 50 dollars who is activated.your site or poker sites.tahnk you
      Hello symentec1,

The 50$ will appear on your PokerStars account. We have already initialized the transfer, you simply need to be patient and wait for the money to arrive. This should happen at the latest in the next 48 hours.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • symentec1
      symentec1
      Global
      my money did not get yet.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      my money did not get yet.
      Hello symentec1,

Please check your tickets (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/). We tried to transfer the funds but there seems to have been a problem with PokerStars. Please follow the instructions on the ticket and contact PokerStars.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • symentec1
      symentec1
      Global
      before we can issue your 50$ bonus we have to ask you to contact PokerStars. They wish to speak to you before approving our request to transfer your starting money.
      After your identity has been verified please reply to this ticket, so we can start a new attempt to issue your bonus
    • symentec1
      symentec1
      Global
      why dont you answer
    • FCBarcelona
      FCBarcelona
      Global
      I registered 2 weeks ago but still no money!
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      HI FCBarcelona

It looks like you did everything necessary. I would suggest to write a ticket to the support and tell them about your query.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      before we can issue your 50$ bonus we have to ask you to contact PokerStars. They wish to speak to you before approving our request to transfer your starting money.
      After your identity has been verified please reply to this ticket, so we can start a new attempt to issue your bonus
      This is the ticket our support wrote you. I would suggest you do what they tell you to do and contact PokerStars support since they want to talk to you.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • greenvolcan
      greenvolcan
      Basic
      this is dan,greenvolcan,aug/11/1965,and i still havent recieved my$50.00 yet and i signed up over a week ago,what a site,cant get suport team,tryied to send them a complaint,mybe thats why i cant get through to them, poker site said they didnt reciev my info from poker straigy,that i was not on the list,is this a scam or what?...........
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by greenvolcan
      this is dan,greenvolcan,aug/11/1965,and i still havent recieved my$50.00 yet and i signed up over a week ago,what a site,cant get suport team,tryied to send them a complaint,mybe thats why i cant get through to them, poker site said they didnt reciev my info from poker straigy,that i was not on the list,is this a scam or what?...........
      Hello greenvolcan,

In order to receive your starting capital you need to have passed the quiz (the strategy articles help you with this). So far you have not passed the quiz, which is why you have not received any starting capital.

Please look through the articles and take the beginners quiz.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • symentec1
      symentec1
      Global
      hi my 50 did not come yet.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      hi my 50 did not come yet.
      Hello symentec1,

Please give our support and the PokerStars support time to process the information. Until PokerStars has contacted us there is nothing we can do.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • symentec1
      symentec1
      Global
      ok thank you
    • symentec1
      symentec1
      Global
      i registered to the pokerstars but my money did not come can i register for another room and can i take 50?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      i registered to the pokerstars but my money did not come can i register for another room and can i take 50?
      Hello symentec1,

I am not sure how often I need to repeat this but you need to be patient and wait for the supports to do their job. Money does not simply "come" or "appear" on accounts. The supports need to handle hundreds and thousands of cases which need to processed. If our supports initiates an account transfer it can take up to 48 hours after we have already 'Sent' the money until PokerStars has actually processed it on their end.

All you can do is make sure that your end of the process is taken care off, and then you need to be patient.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • symentec1
      symentec1
      Global
      no money no money
    • symentec1
      symentec1
      Global
      send my bonus to my fultilt account