BadHorse; Re-Running It Up

• BadHorse1
      BadHorse1
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I used to be a MSNL pro between 2007-2010. Since then I've been messing around a little with poker but not taking it too seriously. I've decided to rededicate myself to the game and see how it goes.

Starting with $600 @25NL 6max on Stars. Will post regular updates.
  • 1 reply
    • BadHorse1
      BadHorse1
      Bronze
      Almost a week so thought I would make my first update. Have played a terribly low volume but ran like god so there you go.

https://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5160/pokertrackerv401.jpg

(No idea why image posting doesn't work, have tried both imgur and imageshack :( )

Anyways it's 6k hands + 16 BIs. The games on stars seem really good, I mean it's 25nl so lol-obv but when I'm 6 tabling I'm generally getting two fish on each table or at least one huge fish on my right and my table selection is just filtering for high VPIP and jumping on tables with some <100bb stack sizes. I see a ton of tables with just 6 regs (or decent players) and it seems pretty silly to me.

When I run good I tend to play less "oh already up 3BIs I guess I'll call that a session" which is hugely -EV as that's generally when I'm playing my best (confidence ftw) so the next few days will focus on getting more volume in, ideally shooting for 3k hands/day.

Will post more interesting updates in the future (with some hands + pics) but the picture fail kind of annoyed me (searched for what I was doing wrong and seems to me it should work but obv I'm missing something) so just quickly bashing out some thoughts.