This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

strategy points

• BALLER1
      BALLER1
      Basic
      Hi!

Quite new here so would be grateful if someone could help me. I saw at the room description that for every 1$ deposit I get 1 strategy points. Does that mean that lets say I deposit 2000$ to WH, my balance here is gonna be credited with 2000 startegy points which I can use to upgrade my status to Gold and will be able to watch vids ( goldstatus)? Do I need to play a certain amount of hands/do I have to rake a minimum in order to get the points or depositing is enough? Thank you indeed!
  • 2 replies
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      I thought it was for every $ deposited you get a strategy point up to $200 deposit. Or something like that?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

As seen on the top right of this page the maximum bonus StrategyPoints for first deposits is 300.

So if you deposit $300 you will earn 300StrategyPoints. You will likewise earn 300 StrategyPoints for any deposit higher than $300.

Please Note: That this promotion is only valid for first deposits only.

Kind regards,
      Gary