Poker Sites cannot be trusted anymore!

• JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      I won a trip on Party Poker and all they have done is give me the runaround and say stuff like..you are escalating and being very persistent.We will send you a e-mail or phone you.It was a trip to florida last July 28,2011.Really? How long does a guy have to wait.Its not the first time either this has happened.I also won money playing freerolls and trying to build my bankroll.They then took my money i won and said it was because i didnt use it.Really? I thought it was my money.Apparently not.I have lost alot of faith in pokersites.Am i the only one? Johnny ACES Cabral
  • 37 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Really :s_o:
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Yea really.I think i have been patient enough.Its been going on 9 months now.I thought Party Poker was one of the most trusted sites if not( THE) most trusted site.I dont understand it.They say they will e-mail.But how long does a guy have to wait. I dont like playin online any more,just for practice now.I have lost all trust in sites online unless..they were to make it right with me,i might change my mind.Johnny ACES Cabral
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      can't say much about the trip to florida you won but with regards to the money they took because you didn't play - it is in their T&C. they take an inactivity fee. kinda shit but its in the T&C and if you plan not to play for the period of time stated then just withdraw. they can't take money if it isn't there.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Any chance you can ask for the cash value instead of the trip ?? :s_frown:
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      I have asked for the cash value of the trip.Still waiting to hear from them.I hope it doesnt take another 9 months.If they were to give me the value of the trip i would be satisfied thats for sure.In regards to money i win playing in poker strategy tournies ..can they take that money also if i dont play .I like to play them to build my bankroll.I dont deposit cause i am good enough to win on those and freerolls.Johnny ACES Cabral
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      of course they can take it - if you have ANY money in there then they start charging the fee after a stated period of inactivity. not sure how long it is but im sure you can find it in the partypoker thread. looks like you should get playing some more of them then
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      also why not deposit and playe for more money if you are crushing the freerolls? surely you will win more and it would be a better investment of time.. 2 donkaments/day must get pretty annoying.
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      I should deposit! Really?When they wont even give me my trip?I am supposed to deposit.If they give me my trip value.Then maybe i would trust the compnay.Until then.I will wait and see if i can trust them.They give me my trip or cash value.Then i know its a trsutable site.Like i said its been nine months.Still playin the waitin game.Johnny ACES Cabral
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      lol well if you don't trust them why not move to another platform? just a thought.
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Didnt say i didnt trust them.I guess i will wait and see if they give me the value of my trip or the trip.Then i will make a informed decision when they do or dont give me my prize.Until then its a waiting game.I can tell you from past experiences online....no site can be trusted.Hopefully i will be proven wrong.Again...the wait.Johny ACES Cabral
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      It is probably because of your name
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Because of my name? Wats that supposed to mean?
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JBCD71
      Because of my name? Wats that supposed to mean?
      that you'r a bit of a special needs person
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Special needs person...i dont appreciate that statement.What did i ever do to you? Honestly.Am i calling you names or making derogitive statements to you.I cant believe some people.
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      It means that they might not take somebody seriously who signs each block of text they write with 'Johnny ACES Cabral'.

I have nothing against you man but I think that you stop signing your work. It is unnecessary and sounds pretentious.
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      wow.you saying because i put my name as Johnny ACES Cabral bothers you.Thats my handle name.Like it or not.It seems to be you guys all got a problem with me and are just a bunch of haters.i will sign my name like that always.Just because i put my name like that u think thats a reason to call me names.Buncha bullies is what i think.Jealous.Johnny ACES Cabral
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      ? I didn't call you names. I just think that it undermines your legitimacy and respect by signing as you do. It is not a personal attack.
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Ok sorry i meant phantomm saying i am a special needs person.Why undermining respect and stuff cause i sign my name Johnny ACES.thats ridiculous.I have had some of the best names and respected players call me at home,including well respected individuals and pros.And i am not gonna name drop,i just dont work like that.I have played with alot of all the pros before they became famous.They know who they are.Johnny ACES Cabral :0 )
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Ok guys, enough is enough here.

Let's stay on track from now on please.

We do not condone personal attacks on any members.

@JBCD71

How did you win this package? Have you a screenshot to show us as proof so we can help you with this?

Kind regards,
      Gary