888 down?

• Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      Struggling to get onto the application and the website, presuming its down? Might be my internet or something?

Well now its letting me re-install it after 2 failed attempts...

And i'm back in, weird... anyone else have a problem or was it just me?
  • 10 replies
    • PhatMaori
      PhatMaori
      Bronze
      I sometimes get a problem where the client suddenly disconnects even though my internet is still working. I just restart my computer and it's back to normal. Maybe that could work next time :)
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey Quadzzzzzzz,

It could have been a temporary issue as I'm not aware of a general problem. Hope everything is still working fine for you now?

Best,
      Darren
    • kidzoltan
      kidzoltan
      Platinum
      Are you in a library or at your University/School? Because for exemple at my Uni 888 does not work.
    • itwillturnm8
      itwillturnm8
      Bronze
      It has just happened to me too. I was playing and all of a sudden it 'froze' so tried restarting it but it has been loading for the last 10 minutes and nothing happening. Tried to log in from other pc but same problem.
    • Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      Yeah it fixed itself within 10 minutes, it was weird... the client was just stuck on "loading". I tried to do a reinstall but it just wouldn't start downloading the data... anyway after 10 minutes it fixed itself and I got a session going! Cheers for the help though guys,

Jack
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      well... 888 is not working here ... is there anyone playing on 888 right now?
    • jobopony
      jobopony
      Basic
      not working for me either?i have a tourny starting in 15 mins?!?!?! advice anyone?
    • Paddii
      Paddii
      Bronze
      it was down for me too but back up again :)
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Yes me too. I have had trouble over the last few days As the same as the dude above it just stuck on the loading screen for ages but restarting my computer once or twice it seemed to work.
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      happened with me 1 week ago in wednesday 30k gtd.. it was in last 15. i had like 10+bb.. kinda shortstack situation bt not bad stack in that deep situation of a toureny. i was disconnected for 10min i 7 handed table!!! sit out in blind twice.. when i came back.. blind was increased ... so that made my stack below 5BB!!! eventually i became 10th.. bt i lost chips for 888 poker and which effected my tourney life... so what shuld i do. it wasnt my fault... shuldnt they pay me for their fault ?? that really sucks