This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH nl25 zoom 4bet pot 96s double gs

• flekozub
      flekozub
      Bronze
      $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com
      13 hands 46/46
      zoom reg (4-tabling)
      3betted me once IP (I folded)

Stacks:
      UTG ($44.23)
      UTG+1 ($32.09)
      HERO (CO) ($25)
      BTN ($36.69)
      SB ($33.36)
      BB ($47.53)

Pre-Flop: ($0.35, 6 players) HEROis CO 9:diamond: 6:diamond:
      2 folds, HERO raises to $0.62, BTN raises to $1.80, 2 folds, HERO raises to $4.55, BTN calls $2.75

Flop: 7:spade: 3:spade: 5:diamond: ($9.45, 2 players)
      HERO ($20.45)?

I'm 4betting pf coz I believe most regs at nl25 are very honest facing 4bet and this guy looked like maniac.

What range we give unkown reg to call here? My assumption: KK+ (33%), ATs+, KQs, AQo.

What do you think is best option here? I'm not sure about checking coz would expect him checking back A high quite often + he shouldn't be shipping light here, so my vote is for betting turn 1/3-1/2 with intention shoving any turn.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

At Zoom you can expect people doing anything. I have seen people flatting my 4-bet with J8s and then bluffing out on Axx boards (also quite interesting was to see people calling my 3-bet with J3o on the BU, floating on 46T board and then betting on A turn.

So consider it is co vs bu I think he does not mostly has there KK/AA, since people would usually get all-in strong hands. He may have broadway hands, some suited connectors, random hands.

At any point you´re not getting away postflop so best is to think how to get all the money in with fold equity:
      my line would be either bet/shove flop 5$, shove any turn or
      c/rai

With c/rai you let him close to 100% of his calling range and don´t have to worry about turn cards.

best regards,