• upforit
      upforit
      Bronze
      ty you for your advise i sent phone bill with name and adress
      MarinaK,
      22.04.12 05:56:

Dear upforit,

Thank you for your message.

In this case could you please upload your ID card.

For the ID-Check, please send us a colour scanned or photographed picture of:

- the back and front side of your ID card.
      - a proof of residence - this can be a utility bill for example, gas, electricity or telephone. Alternatively you could use a bank statement addressed to you.

These photos can be easily uploaded directly onto our website. To do this please follow the link below:

Upload ID Here

This information will be considered confidential and only used for the purpose of confirming you identity.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
      MarinaK

Your images are incomplete

Your images are incomplete
      One or more files that you were requested are missing. Please resend the information below. Your files will be checked again by a member of our customer support team.

In order to confirm your registration details, please take a photograph with your webcam, digital camera, mobile phone or scan these documents:
      Front and back colour copies of your identity card, driver's license or passport.
      If the address on your ID card is different to the one you registered with us, please also send a proof of address, such as a copy of a phone or electricity bill.

Unfortunately, there is not other way.

Thanks for your patience and for your understanding.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards
      Tobi

still need driving license or pass port WHICH I DO NOT HAVE so tell me why do i not feel discrimated against for not driving or traveling
  • 13 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      You are being treated like everyone else.
      :coolface:
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Standard procedure. Get used to it if you want to play online.
    • upforit
      upforit
      Bronze
      so even thro 3 times ive stated i have no driving license or passport im still being asked for them i sent a utility bill and still asked for driving license or passport ive never had any problems from any other site what do i need to send without being asked to upload driving license or passport
    • ArtisSkirpa
      ArtisSkirpa
      Bronze
      How does an adult not have a passport? You get penalties in my country for not having one, where do you live?
    • hooley01
      hooley01
      Bronze
      what country do you live in? why not get a provisional driving license, theyre very useful?
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      send in your driving license or passport simples :D
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by upforit
      so even thro 3 times ive stated i have no driving license or passport im still being asked for them i sent a utility bill and still asked for driving license or passport ive never had any problems from any other site what do i need to send without being asked to upload driving license or passport
      Where the hell do you live?? :f_confused:

In my country you get penalties (you need to pay) if police or goverment find out you don't have personal IDs (personal ID card or passport)...
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Go to pokerstrategy HQ and protest at this injustice........ o wait, you need a passport to travel.

:coolface:
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      Go to pokerstrategy HQ and protest at this injustice........ o wait, you need a passport to travel
    • fluffyspec
      fluffyspec
      Bronze
      as the friend that did the refferal i can say that Upforit lives in the uk as i do and alough i do have a driveing license i have never had a passport ether
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi upforit

We here on the forum can't really do anything for you. The ID-check is something a lot of people had to go thru including myself!
      The only thing you can do to receive your free $50 is to provide the security team with your ID.

I don't really get how you can't have an ID tbh. Lets say if a police stops you on the street and asks you to identify yourself, how would you do this? You must have some proof of who you are?

Regards
      RasTweet
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi upforit,

I can only suggest you contact the security team and provide them with a list of any I.D. you actually do have and ask them to decide which of the items would be appropriate to send.

The security team are an entity separate from ourselves and thus we clearly can't discuss their reasons for declining your application, for safety reasons.

Best regards and good luck with your application,

Mal.
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      would his school report be any good as ID?..........