Do I start thinking like a donkey?

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Today (2nite to be correct) I tilted (or I think its a tilt) for the first time and I have to cancel by unregistered to any tournament I was registered in as a started freaking out!

It started like a fun on few freeroll that I like playing to warm me up before Im starting my MTT's session

I was laughing but when the things started go a bit longer, it wasn't laughable anymore

QQ lost vs AJ
      KK vs QT
      AA vs JJ
      AA vs 78s
      AA vs JQ
      AQ vs AT
      AK vs A9
      JJ vs 66
      KQ vs KT

(P.S. Hero is the first from left ofc)

I mean every-time I was allin I busted out

I even don't really know why Im writing here maybe to relief a bit the sense of frustration

its feel almost like "wtf, there is a conspiracy against hero???"

I mean, is it normal to feel like that or I should start worry as Im starting thinking like the fishes (or donkey as u like)?

TY :)
  • 6 replies
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      probably variance got you..
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      You can feel/think what you wan't till it's not affecting your A game. And if you wan't to be a god player you shouldn't care what other think about you, especially online where nobody knows you.
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      One year ago I've lost 32 out of 35 consecutive flips playing SNGs. So you're not the only one. I decided I can't handle that much variance so I switched to cash games where I'm doing ok. And don't play freerolls unless you are doing it just for fun, want to relax or feel like gambling. They will just fk up your game.
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      And don't play freerolls unless you are doing it just for fun, want to relax or feel like gambling. They will just fk up your game.

WHOOOT? Freerolls are great for those who builds their roll. Even those 100 $ daily ps ones can add significant $ for beginers. and it don't create any problems because everybody multitables anyway.
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      Originally posted by circoflax
      One year ago I've lost 32 out of 35 consecutive flips playing SNGs.
      the only difference is that he didn't lost flips , he lost when he was ahead.
      AK vs TT is a flip not
      QQ lost vs AJ
      KK vs QT
      AA vs JJ
      AA vs 78s
      AA vs JQ
      AQ vs AT
      AK vs A9
      JJ vs 66
      KQ vs KT

but anyway you are right..
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Thanks guys! :)

Yea, just because I felt in trouble with my emotions 2nite (yes, I was playing freerolls with light expectations all the hands posted are from buy-in payed)

I have decide to give a rest to my brain and watch a live event that's on Malta organize by Poeple's Poker (showed thanks to Pokerstrategy Italy) and I feel better

2morrow I will start my usual day eventually with all the toxic out all the badbeats away (or I hope so :D )

once again, thanks a lot guys for your support ... very appreciate as I feel already better

lier :D