ninja compatibility with SLICK theme

• kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      Hi,

I use pokerstars slick dark theme but unfortunately there is no "slick" theme in tableninja's compatible themes. Is there any update or fix for tableninja after which slick theme does work with the tableninja properly? It cant manage betsizing so its useless like this :f_cry: . And i really dont want to change theme... yeah :f_biggrin:
  • 12 replies
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      i have same problem but with different theme. sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      It sucks that Slick theme is not supported, but my workaround was this. Black theme had the most space for HUD, same as Slick theme. I didn't like the green table on the Black theme so I found a grey table picture on 2+2 forum and just changed it in the Pokerstars folder. The only problem is that Pokerstars will always want you to update and if you do it reverts back to the old green table, so you have to start pokerstars with icon that doesn't update so you never know when they put out a new update (is there a workaround this update problem? maybe someone knows).
      So I was going for max HUD space on 6max and so that the table color is not bright. Maybe this solution works for you as it did for me but I was going performance first and then visual.
    • kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      i see that slick theme is not supported and its not gonna change in the near future..

anyways Krishjanis, i have the same problem with the black theme... i just cant play with that green table in front of me.. its very distractive and i cant concentrate... but perhaps with the grey or mby black(that would be perfect) table, the black theme might great solution. (i use nova theme, but the avatars are so small :s_cry: )
      So, please will you send me instructions for this table colour replacement?
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      lol just found out that Pokerstars has added things that allow you to change the table felt color and background. Basically you need to enable "Right-click to show table themes" and then you just right click on the table and choose the color, same with the background. So yeah, no need to change program files anymore.

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/features/software-news/
    • kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      NUTS!!!!

edit: I got a problem here... when i am in the table themes menu, and i choose black one... i can only change background - background color and deck.. there is no option to change the color of the table :s_cry:
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      First make sure that "Right-click to show table themes" is enabled, you can do that by opening in the lobby "View" and making sure "Right-click to show table themes" is checked. Then from the same "View" tab choose "Table themes". And set that your theme is the Black one, and not the Old Black one, it doesn't work on the Old one. Just enable the theme, set the Deck you want and Apply. Then open up any table and right click on the felt or the tables background and there should be a drop down menu where you can choose the color or background. After you set the colors you want then you can just go and disable the "Right-click to show table themes" because it is annoying.
    • kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      client version 5.657 does it match with yours? cause i dont really have that option to choose color :(
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Mine is 5.785
      I play on .com maybe you have .eu?
    • kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      i have com... anyway im gonna give a try by downloading and reinstalling the client right from stars.com website...
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Or you could go to Pokerstars program files folder and choose PokerstarsUpdate and see if it updates and if it does then take a look at your shortcut that you normally use for running the software is it the normal one or the update one, the default is the update one.
    • kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      well it seems like that update wasnt released at our country yet.... i have no idea where is the problem cuzz im using english language in the client still...
      anyways i sent a message to the support and asked when will my client going to be updated with this new software ability which can change table colors and im still waiting for the response...

So i guess i gotta play several days with nova theme still and after a while that update will come to our country, too.

Ok, so thank you for your help very much :s_cool:
    • kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      Thank you for your email.

Please note that due to technical reasons the update was interrupted and we are already working on releasing it to all the players. There were only a few players who managed to receive the latest client, but there is nothing that will affect in any way the games. Soon, these beta features will be available to everyone.

We apologise for any confusion caused. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Michalis
      PokerStars Support Team

well problem solved i guess... i will wait for you, mighty black felt :D