50$ Starting Capital

• 5 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello, frodad.

I believe at PartyPoker, the Free$50 is partially cleared based on how many points you have collected.

In your cashier screen, I believe it'll list "Balance $x.xx" and "Restricted: $x.xx", if the time of 150 days from receiving the bonus, what is left as "Restricted account balance" will be removed from your account.

Regards,
      Richard
    • noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      I was going to make a new thread but I think its basically the same question so will post here... If I take the $50 and turn it into $100, even if I dont clear the bonus at all they will only take the starting 50 and leave the player their winning correct?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noz03
      I was going to make a new thread but I think its basically the same question so will post here... If I take the $50 and turn it into $100, even if I dont clear the bonus at all they will only take the starting 50 and leave the player their winning correct?
      Yes, that is correct.

They will never take away winnings on top of the $50 while taking back any un-cleared capital.
    • frodad
      frodad
      Bronze
      thx for the answer, but atm i have 25 points so 75 still to go, how am i supposed to get that amount in a month, i dont really like the idea of opening another table yet and i dont want to lose the bonus.....
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi frodad,

At PartyPoker you can also earn points based on the number of raked hands you play and what stakes you play, as well as by 'multi tabling'. Once you accumulate a certain number of PartyPoints, you'll also attain VIP status. For further details simply click on the link below:

How to Earn PartyPoints.

So the more you play, the more points you'll earn and I'm sure you'll soon reach the required 75 points.

Happy grinding!

Mark.