A question regarding the bankroll management...

• scar13567
      scar13567
      Bronze
      Ok, so I deposited 20 dollars a few weeks ago, and using the brm have turned it into 460...waiting till i get 40-50 buyins to move up to the next level...but tonight, i went from 460 to 300, i followed the management the whole way, had the advantage in the situations i lost, and have moved back down a level when hit 300(from 13 to 6.50) Is this right? IS this part of it, or am i doing something wrong? it seems liek i was making all the right plays, but still i lost 1 3rd of a crefull built bankroll in one night. I stopped at just under 300 dollars, and have no idea what to do next.
  • 4 replies
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Either bad play or many bad beats. Check your hands history which one apply to you, did u make some stupid raises ? Stupid Calls ? Or just your aa got beat by 92o :P
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi scar13567

To move down a limit is the right step. I would also suggest, that you post some smaple hands to get them evaluatet by our handjudges.
      >click here<
      Somestimes it happens: you are just running bad. Such swings are normal in every type of the game. If you follow the BRM and the other strategies i am sure you will again move up soon.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • scar13567
      scar13567
      Bronze
      yeah, im basically doing the same plays i always did, just taking bad beats, and is a swing this big normal? ALso, when am i supposed to drop down a limit?
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Such swings re at least possible. :)
      Post hands in the hand posting forum. This could help you a lot. Either the judges can calm you down, because you realy only got bad beats, or they might find some leaks in your play.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar