This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

A question regarding the bankroll management...

• scar13567
      scar13567
      Bronze
      Ok, so I deposited 20 dollars a few weeks ago, and using the brm have turned it into 460...waiting till i get 40-50 buyins to move up to the next level...but tonight, i went from 460 to 300, i followed the management the whole way, had the advantage in the situations i lost, and have moved back down a level when hit 300(from 13 to 6.50) Is this right? IS this part of it, or am i doing something wrong? it seems liek i was making all the right plays, but still i lost 1 3rd of a crefull built bankroll in one night. I stopped at just under 300 dollars, and have no idea what to do next.
  • 4 replies
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Either bad play or many bad beats. Check your hands history which one apply to you, did u make some stupid raises ? Stupid Calls ? Or just your aa got beat by 92o :P
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi scar13567

To move down a limit is the right step. I would also suggest, that you post some smaple hands to get them evaluatet by our handjudges.
      >click here<
      Somestimes it happens: you are just running bad. Such swings are normal in every type of the game. If you follow the BRM and the other strategies i am sure you will again move up soon.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • scar13567
      scar13567
      Bronze
      yeah, im basically doing the same plays i always did, just taking bad beats, and is a swing this big normal? ALso, when am i supposed to drop down a limit?
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Such swings re at least possible. :)
      Post hands in the hand posting forum. This could help you a lot. Either the judges can calm you down, because you realy only got bad beats, or they might find some leaks in your play.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar