Reload Bonus: 50% up to $250 !

• ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze

SCOOP 2012: Cash Bonus for all PokerStars Reloaders!

Make a deposit with the bonus code ‘MAX250’ before the end of May 3, and you’ll be rewarded with a 50% bonus up to $250! It’s a great way to boost your bankroll, just in time for this year’s Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP), and you can use the bonus cash to play any of the 40 scheduled events!

How to Receive the Reload Bonus

To make a deposit into your account, go to the ‘Cashier’ in the game client and choose from one of the many available deposit options for your region. Once you have decided how much you want to deposit, enter the code ‘MAX250’ into the ‘PokerStars Bonus Code’ box.
      To receive the full $250 bonus, you will need to deposit $500, but you can deposit as little as $10 to take advantage of this offer. After making your qualifying deposit, you will then need to earn VIP Player Points (VPPs) to release the cash bonus. If you deposit in USD or CAD, you will receive $10 in your account for every 200 VPPs you earn. You may also deposit in EUR (maximum bonus €190) or GBP (maximum bonus £160). You will need to earn 260 VPPs to release €10 of the bonus, or 320 VPPs to earn £10 of the bonus.

Please Note: All deposits must be made before 23:59 ET on May 3. You will have 30 days from the time of your qualifying deposit to clear your bonus. Any bonus that has not been cleared after that time will be lost. This offer is limited to one deposit per player.
      If you have any questions about the reload bonus or how to fund your account, please contact support@pokerstars.com.
      -
  • 20 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      It's not just UK and Ireland from what I can see... ?(

http://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/promotions/reload-bonus/

LE: Since I got the bonus and I'm not from UK and Ireland, it's confirmed it's for everyone imo... :f_biggrin:
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Cheers EmanuelC16, guess they just link me to the UK page and make me feel special :P
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16

LE: Since I got the bonus and I'm not from UK and Ireland, it's confirmed it's for everyone imo... :f_biggrin:
      I've updated the OP to include the information from pokerstars.com, as Matt was redirected to the pokerstars.co.uk info because they have silly geo-locating active. :)
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16

I've updated the OP to include the information from pokerstars.com, as Matt was redirected to the pokerstars.co.uk info because they have silly geo-locating active. :)
      Yeah, I know.. I get redirected to pokerstars.ro.. I have to manually access .eu and can no longer access .com. :facepalm:
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      i am still clearing the first deposit bonus.how is this going to affect my bonus?
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alxpoker91
      i am still clearing the first deposit bonus.how is this going to affect my bonus?
      You will have to clear your first deposit bonus before you can start clearing this reload bonus.
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      May be a really obvious answer but can we just deposit to get the bonus then withdraw the deposited amount right away?
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Just deposited $500 to see how much i can clear :f_biggrin:

Will withdraw my original $500 after the 30 days are up.
    • timbakt00
      timbakt00
      Bronze
      silly question but might as well ask. One cant withdraw then deposit right ?
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by timbakt00
      No, you can't
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      No, you can't
      How about deposit then insta withdraw? :f_biggrin:
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Andyuk18
      No, you can't
      How about deposit then insta withdraw? :f_biggrin:
      Not sure about this, i think in the past it was ok to withdraw (and now i don't get the message that i will be ineligible for my bonus if i make a withdrawal), but need to check this with PokerStars support, will get back when i know the answer :)
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Hello Ignas,

Thanks for writing in.

Our bonus procedure is as such; if you cash out whilst we are offering a deposit bonus this makes you ineligible to receive this bonus. The most important aspect of this is that it only occurs if you have not yet made a deposit; it is not possible to cash out and then re-deposit the funds to be able to claim a bonus.

Once a bonus is activated on your cash out you can cash out at any time you please without your bonus being affected.

Please let us know if you have any further questions on this matter.

Regards,

SimonD
      PokerStars Support Team

So, after you make a deposit, you can cash out :)
    • timbakt00
      timbakt00
      Bronze
      well then cant one just borrow on MB -> deposit -> withdraw -> return ;)
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      well then cant one just borrow on MB -> deposit -> withdraw -> return ;)
      Yes, you can :) but it's not the same as "withdraw -> deposit" :)
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      I think you can withdraw after 48h, could be immediatly though.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Hello Ignas,

Thanks for writing in.

Our bonus procedure is as such; if you cash out whilst we are offering a deposit bonus this makes you ineligible to receive this bonus. The most important aspect of this is that it only occurs if you have not yet made a deposit; it is not possible to cash out and then re-deposit the funds to be able to claim a bonus.

Once a bonus is activated on your cash out you can cash out at any time you please without your bonus being affected.

Regards,

SimonD
      PokerStars Support Team

Hmmm. This is definitely not the same as the FDB then. I was told that cashing out at any time after making the deposits (which I made in 3 tranches) would mean forfeiting part of the bonus.

Imo, the above response is pretty ambiguously worded.

Do they mean if you cash out while the promo is on (but before you've received and started clearing the bonus)?
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      Hello Ignas,

Thanks for writing in.

Regards,

SimonD
      PokerStars Support Team

Hmmm. This is definitely not the same as the FDB then. I was told that cashing out at any time after making the deposits (which I made in 3 tranches) would mean forfeiting part of the bonus.

Imo, the above response is pretty ambiguously worded.

Do they mean if you cash out while the promo is on (but before you've received and started clearing the bonus)?
      For the FDB I think something like this;
      If you deposit 1/3 of the whole ammount and you withdraw you lose a chance to get other 2/3 of the bonus, but the 1/3 that was already activated is not forfeited.

Not 100%, tho.
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      For the FDB I think something like this; If you deposit 1/3 of the whole ammount and you withdraw you lose a chance to get other 2/3 of the bonus, but the 1/3 that was already activated is not forfeited. Not 100%, tho.

it is correct.i made FDB all 600$ at once and after 48h i withdraw like 250$ and i am still clearing it.