pokerstars site integrity

• JAntony
      JAntony
      Bronze
      Hello i am playing poker online for 7 years now.on Pokerstars and Party poker. i have a difference in R.O.I. of more than 350% between the two sites. that means i never ever made a profit on pokerstars and i am making about 200 to 300 % profit on Partypoker. depending on what game PL or NL. when i asked pokerstars how it could be that i am a very profitable player on party and an only losing player on stars.. they send me a message back telling me that they had checked my stats, and that i was playing too many play money games to make a good comparing...
      the fact is i never play play money games.
      they said this is the info they have after checking my stats.
      How can this be. the integrity of the site is very dubious to say the least.
      How can it be that the info pokerstars provides concerning my account doesnt match with the truth???
      be aware that it might be so that pokerstars is not in total control of their own software anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      or are they and is it just a hoax all together...?
  • 37 replies
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      Originally posted by JAntony
      200 to 300 % profit on Partypoker.
      wtf, i dont even....
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      We are talking tournaments here I guess, as you are referring to percentages in relation to profits. 200-300% ROI?

How large are your samples on both party poker and Poker stars?
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      I play cash games and have played on almost every site and made good money on all of them. Except Party Poker. (3million+ hand sample over all sites)

So this must mean that the integrity of Party Poker has be called into question by your rationale right?

See what I'm getting at?
    • JAntony
      JAntony
      Bronze
      im not sure what u mean by samples but statistics from 7 years of playing are enough to make an average number no?
      and no matter what else . if pokerstars is giving me details under my name about games i never played what does this mean then?
    • JAntony
      JAntony
      Bronze
      oh im sorry . yes its about tournaments and im getting a 300 % return on my investments on pot limit games and and etsimated 200% in nl hold em
      on pokerstars i made an estimated -70% return onmy investment.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      im not sure what u mean by samples but statistics from 7 years of playing are enough to make an average number no?
      and no matter what else . if pokerstars is giving me details under my name about games i never played what does this mean then?
      Well, it doesn't matter how many years you play if you play 3 games a year. That's why sample size (how many tournaments you played) matters, and how long you played doesn't.
    • Solidius
      Solidius
      Bronze
      Νο. One can play 100k tournaments over 7 years while another can play 15. Can you show us a decent sample ?

Also, Pokerstars might have better players than partypoker.
    • JAntony
      JAntony
      Bronze
      ok thats what u mean by sample.
      this year i played 193 games so far.
      and it still has nothing to do with the info i got about games i never played.....
    • JAntony
      JAntony
      Bronze
      i am not trying to talk crap, but the difference is too big for just saying pokerstars has better players.
      i am just looking for explainations
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      its rigged obv

the only explanation you are looking for
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      300% ROI.

Okay then.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      yeah, pokerstars definitely are a bunch of crooks. not like these nice full tilt guys...

now really, maybe the support was just being humorous. 200% ROI only on play money games really... :f_biggrin:
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      ok thats what u mean by sample.
      this year i played 193 games so far.
      and it still has nothing to do with the info i got about games i never played.....
      Sick volume man!!! Soon you'll be a beast and play 2 MTT's a day on average. Keep up the good work!!!
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by Hackett77
      I play cash games and have played on almost every site and made good money on all of them. Except Party Poker. (3million+ hand sample over all sites)

So this must mean that the integrity of Party Poker has be called into question by your rationale right?

See what I'm getting at?
      With his IQ i highly doubt it :)
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      OP has no idea what a sample size is imo.
    • JAntony
      JAntony
      Bronze
      haha i see some of you are real pros haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha. forgive me but i dont have to play a million games to see. i also do not have to talk your fashionable poker talk to know
      if you need more than 200 games to see maybe your IQ is the one thats questionable. but hey up to you
    • JAntony
      JAntony
      Bronze
      but remarks like these make me think probably you are sad losers i real life and waste too much time online.........
      talk the talk doesnt make you so great
      i know its hard for some of you kids
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      @OP:

Your sample size is too small to come to any conclusion as to the reliability of PokerStars. If you manage to bink a couple of tourneys on Party Poker, and don't have any decent results on PokerStars (which is pretty reasonable on 170 tourneys) then your return will be wildly different.

Reality is you are making assumptions on information which is extremely susceptible to the vagaries of variance.

In the end though I really should just +1 pavel4444 post, because it is apparent from the tone of your posts you haven't done enough work to properly understand the nature of the game you're playing.

@ IQ standards authority representatives:

No need to be rude folks.
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      i am just looking for explainations
      Have you considered luck? Just? may be?