Which $50 promo site should I use?

• noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      I'm thinking to sign up for the $50 starting capital with one of the many sites its available on but am not sure which one? What do the users suggest on here?

I heard some people have problems taking weeks of sending paperwork and never getting their bonus, not sure if that is a ps.com problem or relating to the poker sites? Also my computer is a little slow so I dont want to use any badly made software that wont run smoothly (like the skypoker software ive been using up until now...).

Oh, I play sngs with pt3 and sngwiz and am resident in the UK. In case that is important.

Thanks!
  • 5 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Choose everest poker.

In regards to your aplication, have a valid ID such as, passport, driver license etc and proof of address.

If you have those things it will go fast, if you drag it out and stall on these things, it will go slow.

take care.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi noz03

To find the best poker room for you it's best to reply in the following thread. It is dedicated to find the best poker room for every member!
      Choosing the right poker room for you!

To get your free $50 you have to go thru a security check. You will have to send documents to PokerStrategy.com. This is to make sure people don't abuse the system and get $50 multiple times. When you read that people don't get the bonus means that they didn't pass the security check.

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      Oh ok, ID and proof of address is fine, the reason I am worried is I don't own my own credit card :/ I've always used paypal on all my current poker sites. Does williamhill and 770 have the same requirements and ease of getting the $50?
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      pokerstrategy decide who gets the 50 dollars. :f_p:
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noz03
      Oh ok, ID and proof of address is fine, the reason I am worried is I don't own my own credit card :/ I've always used paypal on all my current poker sites. Does williamhill and 770 have the same requirements and ease of getting the $50?
      Hey noz03,

As long as your PokerStrategy.com account is approved we will start the trasnfer to your selected poker room.

The poker rooms do have their own security procedures and they will contact you at the time should they require anything from you.

As long as you have some form of ID and your information is correctly registered then you shouldn't have much of an issue.

Best of luck!
      Darren