This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi From Malta

• Jagter
      Jagter
      Bronze
      Hello everyone.

I'm new on the site. Joined about 3 days ago. Got my starting capital within 1 day.

I've been playing poker for about 3 years, but never with a proper strategy, the result being that I lost money (not much though, I don't gamble what I can't afford to lose)

I'm hoping that by following the strategies outlined here that I build up that bankroll and start playing the higher limits in the next few months.

Thanks for making this site
  • 3 replies
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Ah, Malta - so quite a probability you're working for another iGaming company? ;)

Welcome & enjoy!
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Welcome Jagter

Nice to see that an experienced player found our site. I am sure you will gain a lot from our offers. I am looking forward to read about your progress.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Jagter
      Jagter
      Bronze
      "Ah, Malta - so quite a probability you're working for another iGaming company? Augenzwinkern

Welcome & enjoy!"

Hehe. Nice Guess. Arrived on the Island about 6 months ago. One of the few places left where iGaming people are still welcome. I don't work in gaming directly, more the supporting systems. (i.e. payments, backoffice systems ect.)