Welcome gamblerchica

• gamblerchica
      gamblerchica
      Bronze
      hi everyone, i am super new here :D :D :D i passed quese but my phone was unavailable when from site wre trying to connect me. does the fact, that they were tryin connection mean, that my photoes for id check were satisfactory for them? sorry for bad english and etc. :D earlier i was playing on georgian poker rooms, played better than bad :D but very bad bankroll management spoilt everything. i hope bad experience will help me. good luck everyone
  • 3 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      hello and welcome. They were ringing to confirm you were who you say you are and ask you a few questions.

They will more than lightly send you a ticket about not answering, one would assume, or cease the initiative and mail them.

click on home at the top and then right underneath is another line, find customer support and contact throught there.

Take care.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi gamblerchica

I made a thread with your first post just for you! It's much nicer when people can welcome you in your own thread!

Well done on passing the quiz! Did you find it was hard to pass (did you have to study for it) or did you find it easy and passed it without any problems?

When PokerStrategy.com tries to phone you it just means that they are busy with your security check. You just have to answer some questions in order to pass the security check.

I hope you will learn a lot on here and become the best poker player you can be!

RasTweet
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome to pokerstrategy.com forum.......Good luck and run good :)

Roo