Point system ??

• Pirate0810
      Pirate0810
      Bronze
      Hello guys,
      I'm new around here and I've been reading a lot on your website.

First of all I think you do a great job. The strategy articles are very good.

Still after all the reading I don't get the points system... :(

I'm now a bronze member and need 93 points to become a silver member.
      Where and how do I get these points. And what is the fastest route to crab as many points as possible?

Perhaps I should have read it somewhere but sometimes it happens that I don't fully understand what I'm reading because of the language..

Thanks in advance,

Roy
  • 3 replies
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      you get the points by playing POKER, your account is tracked by PS.
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Yep u earn them by playing on tracked account. Fastest way would be to deposit own money and get to higher limits because there you will earn more rake with each hand.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Pirate0801,

An explanation of the points system can be found here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/

For the beginning I would advise you to simply re-read the articles till you have mastered them, to watch the videos, to visit the coachings and to post hands in the forum. If you do this and play on the side you should have no problems moving up to silver and then gold status to have even more access to higher limit content.

Especially for a beginner it is important to concentrate on improving your game. The points get more important later :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD