50% SCOOP bonus question.

• Hopey
      Hopey
      Bronze
      If I deposit $400 to get a $200 bonus ($200 being about what I'd expect to be able to clear in 30 days based upon my volume of play) will I be able to withdraw the money before the end of the 30 days and still be legible for the bonus? Or will withdrawing cancel the bonus offer?

Thanks

Hopey
  • 5 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      In general with PokerStars, after a bonus has gone live, any withdraw will make you ineligible to use it.
    • Hopey
      Hopey
      Bronze
      Thanks for the quick reply. Going to empty my account prior to making the deposit to get the bonus instead of withdrawing after depositing then, was just a question of whether that was necessary or not really.

Thanks again

Hopey
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hopey
      Thanks for the quick reply. Going to empty my account prior to making the deposit to get the bonus instead of withdrawing after depositing then, was just a question of whether that was necessary or not really.

Thanks again

Hopey
      If you withdraw anything now, you will be ineligible to use the bonus as well, as it's obvious that a lot of people would abuse the promotion by withdrawing and re-depositing and so PokerStars do not allow it.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Hey, i did ask support about this and you can find the answer here: Reload Bonus: 50% up to $250 !

As i said earlier, they confirmed that you cannot cashout before you make a deposit to activate the bonus, however they told that you CAN make a cashout AFTER you made a deposit for the bonus :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for all your assistance Ignas :)