How to Use All Hands Played for HUD?

• maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Hello,

Does anyone know how to configure the stats so that I have the statistics for all the hands I've played? For example, every time I start a new tournament my hand count is always at 0 -- the same with my opponents. However, when I go to the playback option on hold' em manager, I have over XXX hands registered and I am even given an "animal". I find that I am missing out on value information here that could help me make better reads in the future.

Does anyone know how to fix this? or is this just how Hold'em manager is supposed to be like?

In addition, I have the small stakes version of the program and currently new to the program.

Thanks for your help!

MB
  • 2 replies
    • Hopey
      Hopey
      Bronze
      It should be set up so you see all your opponents stats from every hand you have ever played against them but it resets to 0 hands played for you.

I think it does this so that you are able to see how you are playing on an individual table and so that you can see the image that your opponents have of you. Then from that you can obviously use that to your advantage.

I don't know how to change it but personally don't really see the point as being able to see what your opponents perceive your game to be like seems to be a useful tool.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      That is by design. Hero stats are always displayed as 'Table Stats' so you can have a better idea of how your table image may appear to any new players at the table.