Starting my own Blog on Poker to keep my self motivated

• luckygan2002
      luckygan2002
      Bronze
      Hello to all you guys,

I was playing poker and suddenly wanted to start my own Blog in Pokerstrategy to keep myself motivated and of course to improve my game with all your suggestions.

Ok so first is first, Let me start by introducing myself to you. My name is Satyaprakash Gopinath. I'm a full-time Maths teacher for Grade 6-12 in an International school in Bangkok. I was born and brought up in India but have been residing in Thailand for the past 11 years.

Now, let me start with some poker talk, where I've been playing, How long, What stakes etc.
      So yeah, I've been playing poker for almost 2 years now. I've only been playing at 888poker ( Since I love the webcam tables ). I usually play at NL6 but now planning to take the next step to NL10. As I mentioned above, I've been playing online poker for almost 2 years but I never had this idea of tracking the hands until about 15-20 days ago. My profit in 888poker cash games NL6 till now is approximately $980.

Since I'm a full time Mathematics teacher, My frst hobby is Maths but then comes POKER of course lol as well don't have much time to play ( only somewhere around 800 hands a day on weekdays ) but can play about 10 hours on weekends. I don't know if this is also for you guys but I can't stay a day without playing poker.

Below is the graph I've tracked using Pokertracker for the past 20 days.

My goals in Poker Field :

I want to slowly take it to the next step to NL10 and then go to NL20 in about a months time.

As

I'll be uploading my status, good beats, bad beats every now and then and will be posting graph every 5k hands.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Have a nice day to all you poker fellow guys out there,

Satya
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Satya,

Welcome to our community! Nice giraffe you have there :)

We have our beloved Math prof, jbpatzer on the forum, you can read all about him here and many players who live in Thailand currently. :)

I'm a bit jelly :f_cool: post a few pics if you can!

My goals in Poker Field :
      I want to slowly take it to the next step to NL10 and then go to NL20 in about a months time.

How about break it down to a weekly schedule and tick each time you reached your next task?

Good luck.
      Ingrid