This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Sit-N-Go Wizard

• VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I have installed Sit-N-Go Wizard separately. Earlier I used to right click on
      HEM1->Data View ->HH->Analyse with Sng Wizard to check my shove/calls.
      Now as this does'nt work with the separately installed Sng- Wizard, how do I analyse the hands??
      I play Double or nothing tournaments. Can u give me step by step instructions please??

Also is SNG-Wizard available on a discounted rate if bought through Poker Strategy.??
      Also if I buy Holdem Manager, will I get Sng Wizard life time license along with it??

Thanks in advance. :)
  • 2 replies
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Hmm.. Looks like no one knows the answer. :(
      I have 1 more question.
      I'm using HEM1, but the sng-wizard in HEM1's trial is expired.
      I guess I have 2 buy a license. I've heard I get 2 license keys.
      My question is,
      I'll use 1 key as soon as I buy it. Lets say I need to format my PC ( I do this atleast 3 times/year), will I be able 2 use the same key I used before or should I use the second key??
      If I format my comp atleast 3 times/year, Do I have 2 buy a license every 3rd time I format? So I have 2 spend 100$ atleast every year to use sng-wizard?
      Hope u understand. :)
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      For the SnGWizard standalone you need to import the hands from the HM archive folder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/384/Importing+Hand+Histories+%28SitNGo+Wizard%29

The integrated HM SnGWizard is an additional app which requires a separate license but i think you can convert your standalone Wizard license. Please contact support@sngwiz.com

You can always use the key again on a new PC, a reset might be necessary but thats no problem.