PokerStrategy has just transferred $50 to your Full Til Poker account

I get a this mail and open my fulltilt account.Cashier is 0,00

I don't understand..What's the problem
  • 9 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi serkanak,

Sometimes there is a delay between the E-mail and the arrival of the starting capital. This delay can take up to 12 hours. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • serkanak
      serkanak
      Bronze
      Thank you
      I will wait
    • Funky12
      Funky12
      Bronze
      Hello....I recently told my sister about this website and she is interested in it just as much as I am. Therefore, she made an account as well, but then she told me she enetered the wrong pass trying to login here...and her account was blocked. she created 2 tickets and + sent an email to you guys and there was no response. her PS id is Gabriela1. can you please look into that Soy? thanks so much. BTW...all this was at least 2 days ago...and she doesnt know if she has to send the ID scan because she did not receive an email from you PS. thanks again
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Funky12
      Hello....I recently told my sister about this website and she is interested in it just as much as I am. Therefore, she made an account as well, but then she told me she enetered the wrong pass trying to login here...and her account was blocked. she created 2 tickets and + sent an email to you guys and there was no response. her PS id is Gabriela1. can you please look into that Soy? thanks so much. BTW...all this was at least 2 days ago...and she doesnt know if she has to send the ID scan because she did not receive an email from you PS. thanks again
      Hello Funky,

I will look into it, and see if the support can contact her. I can already tell you though that if your sister registered, that she needs to use her account by herself. That means she needs to take the quiz by herself, etc.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • serkanak
      serkanak
      Bronze
      I get my bonus..Thank you
      Will I take rakeback this accout?
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Yes, you get 27% Rakeback. Your bonus will be discounted from the net Rake.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • serkanak
      serkanak
      Bronze
      when I will take this rakeback?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by serkanak
      when I will take this rakeback?
      Once a month. There is no concrete date but I always got it in the first third of the month.

Best regards,

Chiller3k
    • serkanak
      serkanak
      Bronze
      Thanks