This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl25 Sh, Tj

• RainbowPonny
      RainbowPonny
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $11.54
      SB:
      $25.00
      BB:
      $49.52
      MP3 (Hero):
      $25.00
      CO:
      $60.47

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T, J.
      Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, SB calls $0.65, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.75) K, 6, 6 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.00, SB calls $1.00.

Turn: ($3.75) 5 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.75, SB calls $2.75.

River: ($9.25) 8 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $9.25.

Villain is a 24/17/2.3 with a WTSD of 22 and a W$SD of 57%

So flop is a pretty standard c-bet i think its a dry board and his range probably contains SCs,PPs,AQ,AJ,ATs and ofc some KQ, Kx type of hands. I have backdoor FDs straights etc. and vs most PPs i have 2 overs.

Now turn is pretty interesting. I decide o bet here again when i pick up my FD to get floating 77-JJ to fold he might even have called w Ax here.

What do you think of my bet? Is it better to check back and take a free card and be happy with my 9-15 outs?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RainbowPonny,

Both options are fine, I would assume that his range contains enough of PPs which would fold to 2nd barrel if he has good enough fold % to 2nd barrel. Only problem of course is if to 3rd barrel or not but while we block also T/J then might be not the greatest idea while he is less likely to have that many combos of TT/JJ in his calling range.

Best Regards.