$27.22
      MP2:
      $29.13
      MP3:
      $24.98
      CO:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, K.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, SB raises to $2.50, BB folds, Hero calls $1.75.

Flop: ($5.25) 3, 5, 6 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.75, SB calls $2.75.

Turn: ($10.75) J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($10.75) 6 (2 players)
      SB bets $7.75, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $10.75.

Ok so over 80 hands villain is playing 27/21 w a 3b of 15%

Since i have such a small sample i dont know if my AK is good for a 4bet/call here so i decide to flat IP.(If his 3b range really is that wide i think its ok given i will have alot of his Ax and Kx hands dominated IP)

I actually have no clue what he is cc with here. Maybe some 77-JJ hand who wants to bluffcatch(congrats)

I'm not sure i like my bet here. Im not getting a overpair to fold and i can just get c/r bluffed by something like Ax Kx with a heart. Obv im not getting value from worse so i should just checked back here.

Need some opinions on this.
  • 3 replies
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      If your opponent has 15% 3bet then from the blinds must be around 20 maybe 25%.4bet to calm him down.And if it goes further ship it in.Your hand is great.
      How does he reacts to 4bets ? I would do that even with marginal hands as a bluff if i was playing only against him.

IMO...
    • RainbowPonny
      RainbowPonny
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EnterG
      If your opponent has 15% 3bet then from the blinds must be around 20 maybe 25%.4bet to calm him down.And if it goes further ship it in.Your hand is great.
      How does he reacts to 4bets ? I would do that even with marginal hands as a bluff if i was playing only against him.

IMO...
      Yeah thing is i have 80 hands on the guy so 15% really sais nothing
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RainbowPonny,

Preflop: If you had some crazy dynamics going on and he has been 3betting you then just 4bet and get it in.

As played
      Postflop: You can't really represent much with the Bet on the flop and Checking the turn. You are showing weakness with it and I wouldn't be surprised if he even smells that and bets into you with weaker hand. I'd most likely just Check behind the flop if he does the same and reevaluate his further actions. Doubt that you are making any better hands to fold.

Best Regards.