My $50 is just $1.

• RafaelCarmo
      RafaelCarmo
      Bronze
      Hello guys,
      I'm having a problem here. I passed the quiz, created a new account at PartyPoker, and sent my username to PokerStrategy. Everything went allright, I received the $0,01, then I received a e-mail telling me that the $50 was deposited. So I checked the PartyPoker ballance, and I just had $1. I played this $1 on a Sit n' go and won more $69. Then I played again, and lost $1. So I still had $0,69. Then I got some little money on two freerolls, and now I have $1,79.

The point is that my $50 didn't arrived. I created a ticket explaining everything and didn't get an answer.

Hope you guys can help me.
      Thank you,
      Rafael.
  • 12 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello RafaelCarmo,

The money should be on your account soon. Just be patient please.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • RafaelCarmo
      RafaelCarmo
      Bronze
      But SoyCD,

I got an e-mail from PokerStrategy 5 days ago (on May 8) telling me that the $50 was already deposited on my account. On that very same day I received $1. Something is wrong, isn't?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RafaelCarmo
      But SoyCD,

I got an e-mail from PokerStrategy 5 days ago (on May 8) telling me that the $50 was already deposited on my account. On that very same day I received $1. Something is wrong, isn't?
      Hi RafaelCarmo,

Yes in this case something seems to have gone wrong. In this case simply wait for the reply from our support please.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • RafaelCarmo
      RafaelCarmo
      Bronze
      Ok,

now the support contacted me, Tobi told me to create an account at TitanPoker and tell him my userID there and he would transfer the money. I created, sent him the TTRNumber and then I didn't receive answers anymore.

More then 72 hours has passed. Since I started here in PokerStrategy it's been probably more than 2 weeks and I still don't have the money.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Ok,

now the support contacted me, Tobi told me to create an account at TitanPoker and tell him my userID there and he would transfer the money. I created, sent him the TTRNumber and then I didn't receive answers anymore.

More then 72 hours has passed. Since I started here in PokerStrategy it's been probably more than 2 weeks and I still don't have the money.
      Hello RafaelCarmo,

Im sorry for the entire situation. I have contacted our support and asked them to process your ticket a.s.a.p. I am not sure how this waiting time came about, and can only apologize for it. Sadly I can already tell you that you still have some more waiting time ahead of you.

At least you are already bronze and can therefore read up on the content and watch videos.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • RafaelCarmo
      RafaelCarmo
      Bronze
      More 24 hours passed and I've still never seen the $50.
    • daredare
      daredare
      Bronze
      Hi!

I opened account on partypoker and receive 1$ and 49$ as restricted bonus money which will be relesed at 300 party points. I have played 2 seasons and I won 13$ at first and then again lost 9$. My stats are now 13$ available and 41$ restricted money. I have feeling that if I keep playing like that I will achieve 300 party points but there will be no bonus money, because it is count of my loses.

Help please.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi daredare,
      as far as I know that's normal.
      When you win money and your restricted money is at 49$ the won money counts as available money. But if you loose money it will be dicounted from your restricted money first.
      Now your restricted money is under 49$ but when you win again your winnings will fill your restricted money again till you get to the 49$ "border".

Best regards.
      Chiller3k
    • RafaelCarmo
      RafaelCarmo
      Bronze
      Ok, so what do I do with my problem?

I'm beeing pacient and educated about this, but it's becoming really annoying now..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Ok, so what do I do with my problem?

I'm beeing pacient and educated about this, but it's becoming really annoying now..
      Hello RafaelCarmo,

I just contacted the support again to make sure that your case is actually being processed. I am sorry for this inconvienience, as there seems to have been misunderstandings which have led to this delay. I hope everything is resolved now, and that the support have contacted you.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • RafaelCarmo
      RafaelCarmo
      Bronze
      The $50 arrived and now I have to thank you guys for working hard to solve the problem.

Specially to SoyCD, that payed special attention to my case.

Thank you guys, I'm already profiting..

Best regards,

Rafael.

PS: You can close this topic now if you want to.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      The $50 arrived and now I have to thank you guys for working hard to solve the problem.

Specially to SoyCD, that payed special attention to my case.

Thank you guys, I'm already profiting..

Best regards,

Rafael.

PS: You can close this topic now if you want to.
      It's always a good start to the day when you receive good news and positive feedback :)

Good luck at the tables and hope to hear from you!

Best regards,
      SoyCD