Something wrong with poker770

• VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I requested a withdrawal to my MB from poker770 on march15th. I still have'nt got the money. It has been 10 days now.
      Also their online support chat tab is inactive all the time.
      I tried sending them emails twice to support@poker770.co.uk and they did'nt reach them. I got a message from yahoo saying "failure sending".

PS: I have chatted with online support and sent them emails a lot of time before. So I have everything right here. Its not like I sent it to the wrong email address. Please help. My account is tracked to poker strategy too.

Thanks in advance.
  • 13 replies
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      sending failed :f_eek: hmm

i'm sorry if i annoy you by suggesting it, but are you sure you sent emails to that exact address before successfully? the one i use is support@poker770.co.uk

sorry for not being much help, good luck with your withdrawal!
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Yes I sent it to support@poker770.co.uk only.
      Yahoo sent a message saying "sorry we're not able to send it to the following address ?(

Thanks and np :)
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello VISHMASTER,

If you cannot send us e-mails from your e-mail account, then you can try to contact us directly from your lobby through the Contact us option.

You should however keep a close eye on your Spam folder, as well as your Inbox for a reply. In order to make sure you will receive our reply, try adding support@poker770.co.uk among your e-mail contacts.

Now as for the Online Support button, please take into account that our Online Customer Support Department can only treat a certain number of players at a time. Once this number is reached the option becomes unavailable.

Looking forward for your message,

Regards,

Yoanna
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Hello Yoanna,

Thanks a lot for the information. I have contacted then through "contact us" option and they replied me saying " it'll be processed soon".
      Any idea why emails failed? Also it would be nice if u guys could validate a withdrawal within 10days irrespective of how many withdrawal requests are requested.

My user name : 45000000000 ( if u can speed things up, it would be very helpful) My acc. is tracked to poker strategy.

Thanks for your help :)

PS: It noticed it has been processed/not still there in pending withdrawals ( I can't reverse withdrawal) before ~4 days, but I have been waiting for a conformation email for so long, still have'nt got any. ?(
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello VISHMASTER,

You may be able to find an answer to your Yahoo e-mail account issue on the following link:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/commonissues/common-03.html

In addition to that, you could try updating your Adobe Flash and Java script, clear your browser’s cookies and history. Changing your current browser might also help.

Now concerning your withdrawal request, it’s currently being processed. You should be getting a message from our Financial Department concerning its final status soon.

Let me know if I can be of any more help,

Regards,

Yoanna
    • dragan2171
      dragan2171
      Silver
      I requested a withdrawal to my MB from poker770 on march16th.
      still processing....
      yes.. told me same as yoanna posted here...it will be soon ... bla, bla,
      really annoying..

When will you start to respect your customers ?
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      This really makes me mad... In protest, i'd just change sites if it were me... Why can some sites like Ladbrokes and Pokerstars make the transaction in mere minutes, while sites like 770 take an eternity?

I'd suggest you leave this site once you get your money... There are plenty of decent sites that don't treat their costumers like that.
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Ya I agree too..
      Even taking a couple of days is acceptable. (4 days max.) If they still have'nt even processed the withdrawal after whole 10 days , this just pisses me off.
      I would'nt deposit again tbh.

10 days + is just sick irrespective of how many players are requesting withdrawals..
      How come deposits happens in seconds even if the whole site wishes to deposit the same minute ??

Wish they would treat withdrawals with atleast 1/5th of the importance they give to deposits. X(
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      EVERYTHING is wrong with this site.

Shithouse graphics, shithouse transaction security and shithouse customer service. Stay away from the shithouse site.
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,
      I've got the money just now.. hopefully u guys will get it very soon. :)

Cheers :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thanks for the update VISHMASTER, glad to hear it's all sorted now.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • davidcana
      davidcana
      Bronze
      same story here:I requested a withdrawal to my MB from poker770 on march 20th.
      7 days lаter .....still processing :s_confused:
      +i deposited 20$ today for 10k PS freerol byt havn't received a ticket yet :s_confused:
    • davidcana
      davidcana
      Bronze
      Originally posted by davidcana
      I requested a withdrawal to my MB from poker770 on april 20th.
      I've got the money just now.....2 weeks later