[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Fr 99 24.04

• 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

As we know that BTN usually has a wide range and he is even opening pretty small, therefore I would most likely even go for 3bet-value there. But neither I am not saying that your play is wrong if you don't feel secure playing with those hands.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Well, I would only do just becuase the SB is a fish so we have position on him. if you are against just the reg it depends.When you make such a 3bet OOP I think you have to feel comfortable and if you arent then dont do it. The only think why I dont like 3betting here if there is a big chance that the fish folds and the worst scenarion would be reg calls,fish folds.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Well, I would only do just becuase the SB is a fish so we have position on him. if you are against just the reg it depends.When you make such a 3bet OOP I think you have to feel comfortable and if you arent then dont do it. The only think why I dont like 3betting here if there is a big chance that the fish folds and the worst scenarion would be reg calls,fish folds.
      I wouldn't mind even if the REG calls. We don't know much about him so the 3bet will be still for value.