help with Bonus/Withdrawal T&Cs

• Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Maybe its a little early for me but I cant seem to make sense of 888's policy on withdrawing whilst clearing the 1st deposit bonus.

Basically I deposited $500, I have cleared around $260 but my current balance there exceeds both these amounts at around $3k.

If I withdraw $700 will I lose the remaining $240 bonus?
  • 8 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Hackertt77

I had the problem last month, I wanted to withdraw during my FDB. I asked their support team and they told me that if I withdraw during any bonus I will loose the bonus.

I don't know how many days you have left before your FDB expires, but maybe it aint that long anymore and it's best to wait a little longer to withdraw.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Ok thanks Ras
      I actually got so speak to support on their online help and she told me I wouldnt lose the bonusm so now im confused.

My bonus doesnt expire until june but I should be able to clear the rest in 2 weeks. I think ill just cancel the withdrawal and take money from stars instead.
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Ive just spoken to another operator at 888 and she again confirmed that I will keep the remaining bonus

very strange

She also just offered me an instant cash bonus of $190 if I deposit my stars balance today?

tempting but 5 day for withdrawls kinda sucks, I told her this and she offered me $95 instant cash to deposit $1k more despite the fact I have withdrawn $700 today. This seems odd?
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      They offer such bonuses all the time. The best i got so far is 50$ instant for 1k$. You can deposit get bonus and withdraw 1 min latter they don't care
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Hackett77

This is very weird indeed! The first time I asked they told me I wouldn't loose my FDB. Then I asked again because I find it weird that they let me keep my FDB and then she told me that I WILL loose my FDB.

But if you can clear the rest of the bonus in 2 weeks I would just wait 2 more weeks, then you are sure you've got your money!

RasTweet
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Im really confused about it all.

Im not taking the extra deposit though as withdrawals take way too long.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hackett77

I withdrew 2 weeks ago to my money bookers. It took 3 days I think. I was surprised how fast it went tbh!
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Originally posted by Hackett77

I withdrew 2 weeks ago to my money bookers. It took 3 days I think. I was surprised how fast it went tbh!
      Oh ok thats not too bad but really I need instant like stars so Ill have to keep some money on Stars. Im waiting for my first withdrawal no so hopefully I will be 3 days too.

Do you think its safer though to keep money in the ewallet these days rather than the poker sites? (downside for me then though is that I can spend it!)