This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL 5 Zoom- 64s on BU in multiway pot

• FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.95)
      BB ($3.37)
      UTG ($11.27)
      UTG+1 ($5.96)
      UTG+2 ($3.83)
      MP1 ($5)
      MP2 ($3.43)
      CO ($3.13)
      Hero ($5.71)

Preflop- I get great odds in position with a hand that has nice implied odds so I call. Please tell me if this play is okay.

Flop- I call with my gutshot and flush draw. I am wondering if the call is correct or should I maybe be raising it here?

Turn- I think I have no choice but to lay this one down as I am probably already beat. However, there are a fair amount of overcards in his range. The problem is, even if I hit, I cannot really stack him here as I am too scared of a full house. Is folding the right move here?

Dealt to Hero 4:diamond: 6:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.15, fold, UTG+2 calls $0.15, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.15, SB calls $0.13, fold

FLOP ($0.65) 7:spade: 7:diamond: 3:diamond:

SB bets $0.30, UTG folds, UTG+2 folds, Hero calls $0.30

TURN ($1.25) 7:spade: 7:diamond: 3:diamond: 3:club:

SB bets $0.50, Hero folds

SB wins $1.20
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would never call that low one gapper hands. They just play too bad even in 3-way pot and you have to make quite a lot of moves to turn it profitable.

Postflop I think raise is better. You can easily have there 7xs hand and he would bet/fold his overpairs against raise.
      Consider his turn bet I would rather raise than fold, since seems like he has there draw or pp and he should fold most of the times to my 1.4$ raise

best regards,