hud in hypers.

• qnb07
      qnb07
      Bronze
      i have the usual stats for my hud, but 2 things im not sure about.

1. do you show stacks in BB or in M ??
      probably doesnt make much difference but M makes stack look shorter and BB look bigger since theres antes.

2. do you use any filters?? ie. for nr of players in hand or nr of BB.
      bb is probably less important since it doesnt show effective stack, which is all that really matters, but do you still use it? if so what filter do you set?
  • 3 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, qnb07!

Well, all that depends on what games you play? Do you play MTTs or one table SnGs? I would use M factor only on SnGs.

Honestly, since I play SnGs, I use a different method which is called a "true big blind". You divide the antes into 3 parts. 2/3 of the antes you add to the BB and 1/3 you add to the SB. That's how many big blinds you have.

Here's an example. 9 players left, BB is t200, antes are 25 each=225. Therefore, true BB is 2/3 of the antes + the BB= t350.

2. I don't use any of these filters, I just calculate it myself.

Also, if your question is about MTTs or MT SNG with 27+ players, I will just move you thread to the tournament section since people there have much greater tournament experience than me.

Everybody else who wants to share, is welcome.
    • qnb07
      qnb07
      Bronze
      nah its for sngs. 6man and 9man

2. what do you mean you calculate it???
      i mean the hud filters for nr of players and hud filters for nr of bb of the hand.
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Filter for number of players and filter for number of BB's a player has? Is that what you mean?