SB posts SB $0.03, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.08) Hero has 5:spade: 8:spade:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.13, fold, BB calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.29, 2 players) J:spade: T:club: A:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.20, BB calls $0.20

Turn: ($0.69, 2 players) 6:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.42, fold

Hero wins $0.65

could a 3barrel on blank be called for on this board vs this opponent?
      on this board i'm well aware that i have to barrel hard since he could call with a looooot. better not to cbet at all?
  • 2 replies
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Silver
      I definitely cbet flop, good draw plus he's likely to fold a lot of his range that beats you/ has some equity. I check behind the turn though, more often than not anything that calls flop is likely to call the turn as a blank 6 changes very little (even though he folded here of course but meh).

If the river blanks I definitely just give up, obviously betting if a spade comes and folding/checking back otherwise.

Sample size is much too small to take much away from the stats, well mainly the cbet stats really.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

unless you´re not going to overbet river I would likely just give up. He should fold most of his Jx, Tx hands on the turn and he can´t have too many draws that he is going to c/f river.

I think turn barreling is fine if you have there good image. You make him fold quite a lot of hands and against Ax you still have 20% equity to hit your hand and get value on the river.

best regards,