[NL20-NL50] sh nl25 TT ip call squeeze from sb

    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2009 Posts: 4,204
      Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

      BTN: $25.62 (102.5 bb)
      SB: $21.60 (86.4 bb)
      BB: $11.68 (46.7 bb)
      UTG: $24.75 (99 bb)
      Hero (MP): $26.98 (107.9 bb)
      CO: $9.34 (37.4 bb)

      Preflop: Hero is MP with T T
      UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.75, CO folds, BTN calls $0.75, SB raises to $2.75, BB folds, Hero calls $2, BTN calls $2

      Flop: ($8.50) 8 5 6 (3 players)
      SB bets $6, Hero...., BTN folds

      if calls

      turn card 2 , he bets ,hero..
      turn card Q , he bets ,hero...
  • 9 replies
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2009 Posts: 4,204
      only got 4hands abt this guy
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.01.2010 Posts: 632
      If you got so few hands and don t want to mess in a 3 bet pot better fold pf.
      What did you expect on flop to continue ? A set ? ?(

      IMO ...
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2009 Posts: 4,204
      Originally posted by EnterG
      If you got so few hands and don t want to mess in a 3 bet pot better fold pf.
      What did you expect on flop to continue ? A set ? ?(

      IMO ...
      thanks
      i think abt it for several times
      his 3bet is so small and against sb i'm ip but i still got bu behind me so as u said its a little difficult for me to play a lot of flops
      but i just thought i cant always fold TT against these squeezer (in zoom i cant get too many hands from one guy,so i am always playing with people i dunt know before)cuz they alway got hands like KJ QJ or even some hands worse,so i think TT is not that behind and after my call,bu could probably call,then the oods seems good for me
      but just like that u told,i dunt what to do on such a board ,my hand looks weak and he call just 3barrel cuz he absolutely know i dunt have JJ+

      always fold against unkonw?
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.04.2008 Posts: 745
      I think pre calling ann folding both are ok options. When you call you can expect btn to come along sometimes so you get good implieds and you can float some flops and take away the pot later.

      I think I woulde tend to fold this flop thou, cause I think it might hit the btn range quite ok, and also SB is cbeting this low connected board 3way so he already seems strong.
      If you called the flop, I would fold to any further aggression no matter is it Qd ir 2d.
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2009 Posts: 4,204
      Originally posted by jachis
      I think pre calling ann folding both are ok options. When you call you can expect btn to come along sometimes so you get good implieds and you can float some flops and take away the pot later.

      I think I woulde tend to fold this flop thou, cause I think it might hit the btn range quite ok, and also SB is cbeting this low connected board 3way so he already seems strong.
      If you called the flop, I would fold to any further aggression no matter is it Qd ir 2d.
      thanks
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      Hello ttjjboy,

      Preflop: We are getting like 12:1 odds here, so therefore not the greatest spot cause you can't be sure how often you getting paid. For 3bet pots I'd rather use Call15 rule vs unknown.

      As played
      Postflop: His CB here into multiway pot is pretty strong therefore I'd just give it up right on the flop.

      Best Regards.
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2009 Posts: 4,204
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello ttjjboy,

      Preflop: We are getting like 12:1 odds here, so therefore not the greatest spot cause you can't be sure how often you getting paid. For 3bet pots I'd rather use Call15 rule vs unknown.

      As played
      Postflop: His CB here into multiway pot is pretty strong therefore I'd just give it up right on the flop.

      Best Regards.
      hi Veriz,
      if i got hands like KQs QJs AQs,is it a standard call here?
      and how abt KQo AQo ? 4bet--fold?
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2009 Posts: 4,204
      Originally posted by veriz

      Preflop: We are getting like 12:1 odds here, so therefore not the greatest spot cause you can't be sure how often you getting paid. For 3bet pots I'd rather use Call15 rule vs unknown.
      it's difficult to get a 15:1 odds in a 3bet pot ,isn't it?
      people usually 3bet 3* while ip,and 3.5* while oop, 4+* while there's a caller......
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      if i got hands like KQs QJs AQs,is it a standard call here?and how abt KQo AQo ? 4bet--fold?

      Calling with those hands would be pretty bad cause you could easily just put into domination and while there is no information at all on them the only option with them would be 4bet/Fold.

      Of course I am not telling that it's not possible to Call with TT with specific information/stats but in this case I wouldn't be a huge fan doing it.

      it's difficult to get a 15:1 odds in a 3bet pot ,isn't it?

      You raise to 3x -> they raise to 3x as you say then you can easily Call (assuming they don't have a very wide range -> then we might not only play for set value). :) Unless they a re doing your strategy then it's true that we don't get it. But on those limits you see so often them making that kind of mistake and raising it 3x. :P