Bronze
      Print them off in the browser?
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bunn3yB0y
      this

if they made PDF files of all articles then all the articles would just end up on torrent websites and will be sent around and there would be no point to play tracked and gain status to read them. printing them off is the only option
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      Originally posted by Bunn3yB0y
      this

if they made PDF files of all articles then all the articles would just end up on torrent websites and will be sent around and there would be no point to play tracked and gain status to read them. printing them off is the only option
      I've made PDFs of the printouts myself, is a useful option to have on my phone.
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      There are a few ways of doing this(I have my own way but I make sure that nodoby else has access to my files since it would be -EV for it to spread).

What I would like to do is save a video or two to put on my iphone for when I'm on the train :-) (since they are all flash and I'd need them in another format or html 5 to work) hint hint lol

P.s - instead of letting anyone else see the article rather give them a referal link and that way they can get the $50 starting capital and you get a TAF bonus :)
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze

if they made PDF files of all articles then all the articles would just end up on torrent websites
      they already are anyway
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      You can already print to PDF. Two clicks on a Mac.
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Anyone got a solution for the videos? An iPhone and Andriod pokerstrategy app would be cool :f_love:
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skraggy
      Anyone got a solution for the videos? An iPhone and Andriod pokerstrategy app would be cool :f_love:
      Realplayer
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I've got like 5gb/month on my mobile plan, I just watch them through the browser...
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Would Real Player allow me to save the embedded video for viewing later? And fruktpuff that makes sense untill you use a train service that has no signal(London underground) and buffering videos while you walk to and from work/stations is a mission :f_o:
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux

if they made PDF files of all articles then all the articles would just end up on torrent websites
      they already are anyway
      my bad i didn't really look too much into it but i've spent a bit of time over last few days putting them into pdf files lol.

might look into saving vids if it's possible.