Initial bonus expired

• boozaf
      boozaf
      Bronze
      Greetings

This is my first post (which I wished it could be poker related) and I was wondering if you guys could help me out since the admin from my language seems to be a bit confused about it; I'll try to be as clear and short as possible.

So I've just started out, received the first $10 bonus. I had an awfully busy week and couldn't reach the minimum $0,5 rake per week, so, I couldn't get $10 more.

In the mail I received it was clearly stated — "you can keep the money you received so far, but you're not eligible for another payment".

My question is: do I have to come up with the same $50 rake in 180 days that those who receive the full bonus ($50) do, in order to keep what I eventually gain?

Thanks a lot for the time and patience
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi there boozaf1,

Just checking this out for you now.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi again,

Hopefully I can clear this up for you now :)

''I received $10/$20/$30/$40 already - when can I cash out my bonus?

No matter how much money you have received, you always have to generate at least $50 in rake to cash out your free bonus.''

''I missed to generate $0,50 in rake within 7 days. Any chance I can get the remaining stages paid out?

Yes but only through depositing. In total you have 28 days time to make a deposit of at least $100. This will trigger the remaining stages to be paid out to your account.''

So this option still applies to you :) Please note that if you decide to deposit, it must be $100. You cannot deposit $50 and another $50, it must be $100 straight up to qualify.

Also, don't forget our daily freeroll at Poker770. Might be a nice way to add to your bankroll for free ;)

Any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • boozaf
      boozaf
      Bronze
      Thank you so much for answering, Gary.
      Things cleared up pretty well, now. I just have one more question: you said that no matter how much money I've received, I always have to generate a $50 in rake to cash out the free bonus.

So, for example, if I received $10 of free bonus and in 180 days I have, let's say, $80 and couldn't reach the $50 in rake. Will the ouse take out only $10 or the whole money I made so far?

THAT was my main concern.

Oh! And thanks A LOT for the freeroll link; I always searched for free rolls but could never register. :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No worries, glad to assist.

I will have to check on your follow up question and will have an answer for you in the morning.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey boozaf,

If you fail to reach the required $50 rake within the 180 day period then only the remainder of the $50 will be removed from your account.

For example, if you only received the first $10 then this will be removed but any winnings you have made will remain on your account.

If you need any further details then just let us know! :)

Best of luck,
      Darren
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      best of luck pulling this one out of the bag boozaf
    • boozaf
      boozaf
      Bronze
      Thank you very much, Gary, now I got it (and I'm relieved!). ;)

I was afraid that I would have to rush things up just to get the rake done, but now that I can only lose $10, probably I will pace up and get the rake anyway, but without desperation.

Thanks ArkhamAsylum; the thing is I'm not at all in a rush. I've been playing in the lowest limit and making a lot of mistakes (and learning from them), so, I feel fine learning as much as I can while down below before jumping into the sharks and busting my ass off to barely survive. :P
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No worries boozaf :)

Good luck in your journey. Remember if you ever need help, please don't hesitate to ask!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boozaf

Thanks ArkhamAsylum; the thing is I'm not at all in a rush. I've been playing in the lowest limit and making a lot of mistakes (and learning from them), so, I feel fine learning as much as I can while down below before jumping into the sharks and busting my ass off to barely survive. :P
      This is a very good attitude! Keep it like this and your future with poker will be a good/happy one!

RasTweet