Instant echeck deposit???

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      So I tried to deposit earlier this week (monday) money has not showed up. Has anyone with previous experience know if how long it takes for the money to show up in my ps account? I seen some past posts on other forums saying after you make the initial deposit the money shows up instantly. Maybe I didn't complete the translation fully??
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Unfortunately, on a personal level I have no experience with this.

Hopefully a member will pop in and come to the rescue!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Just deposited today. Asked support if the deposit had actually gone ,through turned out I didn't finish. After trying again name wouldn't go through so I had to send in my documents for verification, which got approved in less than 30 minutes and I just made my deposit. Money instantly went into my account.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Excellent news mute20, can't fault Stars support for their speed of reply in fairness.

Run golden,
      Gary
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      I use e-checks exclusively and always get my monies right away(not so good if you're on tilt at the time)

Withdrawals take maybe 3 days(they say to expect 10 days) so, yeah, e-checks ftw(with no fees!)
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Just withdraw on tuesday just got winnings in my bank account this morning.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Excellent news mute20, can't fault Stars support for their speed of reply in fairness.

Run golden,
      Gary
      haha yes any poker room seems to be super speedy when a player is trying to make a deposit, but when yoou try and cashout, ooooooooo no chance :coolface:
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      pokerstars is pretty solid. Paypal is totally a lot worse. Been wanting to buy d3 on blizzard store, but even though they took the money out of my bank account it is still not in my paypal account since last monday.