80 billion hand promotion

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      With 1 million in prizes and at least 20k guaranteed to the winner looks like I am going I am going to be putting in a lot of hands at ps. Has anyone actually won anything from these millstone promotion?
  • 9 replies
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      No. this promotion is scam like fdb, scoop reload, and all other xx billion hand promotions that occurred in the past.

You are trolling, right? Tell me you are...
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by staktas
      No. this promotion is scam like fdb, scoop reload, and all other xx billion hand promotions that occurred in the past.

Why even post. You don't even answer anything I asked. I am not even implying anything at all, but you and all your wisdom somehow thinks I am saying it is bs. Maybe you should stop posting just cause you can.
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Yeah there's been a fair few PS.com members who've been lucky enough to hit one. From what I recall, a french PS.com won the milestone hand before didnt they? (70 or 75 billionth or something). Could be wrong :D

In the past ive grinded like a maniac in the hope of hitting one, still yet too. It's pretty much just a lottery.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mute20
      Originally posted by staktas

Why even post. You don't even answer anything I asked. I am not even implying anything at all, but you and all your wisdom somehow thinks I am saying it is bs. Maybe you should stop posting just cause you can.
      I bet you don't trust banks too, right? Keeping your money under the pillow?
    • AwaysRemember
      AwaysRemember
      Bronze
      can we hit a milestone hand in zoom or only regular count ?
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Just quit posting. If you focused more on your poker play instead of these idiotic posts than you might not come off as a douche staktas.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AwaysRemember
      can we hit a milestone hand in zoom or only regular count ?
      Zoom hands are not counted.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      [x] In

and gonna ship a milestone and while I'm at it, I will ship every Low SCOOP tourney I enter.

May is gonna be a great month!
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Please stop it with personal assaults and try to keep it civil and friendly please.

This goes for everyone, everywhere, in every thread.

And we've got a thread up here for all questions and whatnots as well.

Regards,
      Richard