Road to 100 Billion: 80 Billion

• ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze

Next Poker Hand Mega Milestone: 80 Billion

Don't have an account? Sign up Here

PokerStars is on the Road to 100 Billion, and we're celebrating every 5 billionth hand dealt with a milestone hand promotion! The next stop on the way is hand 80 Billion, which is set to be dealt soon!
      There’s up to $1,000,000 in cash to play for, and to be in with a chance of being a winner, simply play PokerStars cash game tables and be dealt into a millionth hand from 79,700,000,000 to 80,000,000,000 (e.g. 79,902,000,000). If you're successful, you’ll receive a cash prize that could be worth thousands of dollars. If you're good enough to win the big eighty billionth hand, you will receive at least $20,000!

You can quickly find out how many hands have been dealt by checking the counter at the top of this page.

Find out how Milestone Hand prizes are calculated.

Milestone Hand Tips:

• Play on more tables - If you are able to play on more than one table at a time, you will increase your chances of being dealt into a milestone hand.
      • Play longer sessions - The size of the prizes depends on the number of VIP Player Points (VPPs) you have earned while sitting at the table. Try to take a seat at a table well in advance of the next milestone hand to increase the amount of your potential prize.
      • Loosen up - you earn VPPs every time you contribute to a raked pot. The more pots you play in, the more VPPs you will earn.

You can learn more about earning VPPs on our VIP Club pages.

There will be 300 regular milestone hands, and a final Mega Milestone in each Road to 100 Billion celebration. For the 80 Billion celebration, it’s hand #79,700,000,000 to #80,000,000,000. Next up after that will be 85,000,000,000, so keep checking back to find out more.

Please Note: Hands dealt on Zoom tables are not eligible for milestone hand prizes. To win a prize, you must be playing on one of our regular cash game tables.

Check the PokerStars Blog to find out what happened on the last Mega Milestone hand at 75 Billion.

If you have any questions about the Road to 100 Billion, contact support@pokerstars.com.

• 35 replies
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Is it possible to estimate when the 80th billion hand will be dealt? I'm going out of town today, and probably won't be able to play tomorrow either. Am I going to miss much?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      The 80 Billionth hand will not be for at least a week yet.

We are currently at 79,516,778,285 and if I remember back to the last Road to 100Billion it took around 10-15 Minutes for 1,000,000 hands to be played.

Well, we will see in an hour from my post how much the number goes up ;)
    • yoshiwa
      yoshiwa
      Bronze
      no HU restriction this time?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yoshiwa
      no HU restriction this time?
      I can't see anything, but I'm almost certain that one of the Million hands running up to the 75Billion last time was in HU?
    • yoshiwa
      yoshiwa
      Bronze
      oh no wait , i remember. Last time i couldnt play hu for 3 days coz they threw hu games out of lobby untill milestone was hit....
      Prob will happen again.. :( :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yoshiwa
      oh no wait , i remember. Last time i couldnt play hu for 3 days coz they threw hu games out of lobby untill milestone was hit....
      Prob will happen again.. :( :(
      Would imagine so after the fiasco with the 70BN hand :(

Probably be wise to contact support and ask them for the official answer also, as I don't see anything about this restriction.

All the best,
      Gary
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      The 80 Billionth hand will not be for at least a week yet.

We are currently at 79,516,778,285 and if I remember back to the last Road to 100Billion it took around 10-15 Minutes for 1,000,000 hands to be played.

Well, we will see in an hour from my post how much the number goes up ;)
      Hand count after around 24 hours is 79,569,046,716 which is roughly 50M, 2M per Hour

So the promotion should start around midday Monday and take just under a week to reach the 80Billionth
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Does it give you some kind of warning if you hit the hand so I don't instantly fold if it comes up on a bad hand??
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mute20
      Does it give you some kind of warning if you hit the hand so I don't instantly fold if it comes up on a bad hand??
      Yeah, there is a giant announcement in the middle of the table and also sound is playing, and only after like a minute the hand is dealt, it's so that others can have time to find the table and watch the hand.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Should be starting very soon!

Good luck ladies and gentlemen!
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze

Woohoo!
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tarhonya

Woohoo!
      Sweet result!
      What were you playing?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Very nice & Congrats!

That must have been NL16/NL25?
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Thanks!

It was short handed fixed limit ($0.25/$0.50)

The funny thing is that the table just went bad so 4 players were just sitting out and on top of that my opponent didn't seem to realize the situation and folded. It was my 50th hand at the table, hence the nice amount.

$0.25/$0.5 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (2 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4, 6.
      Hero raises, BB calls.

Flop: (4 SB) K, T, T (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: 2 BB.

On a sidenote, I was playing on 3 tables (two $1/$2 tables as well which could have gave me something like 700-1400$, but I'm just going to shut up now :D )
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Nice binkage!

Can't believe the other guy folded :D
    • PhilHellmuth4321
      PhilHellmuth4321
      Bronze
      I have been playing in these milestone promotions since the very first one and never got anything. Rigged for sure.
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      Please Note: Hands dealt on Zoom tables are not eligible for milestone hand prizes. To win a prize, you must be playing on one of our regular cash game tables.

Y NO ZOOM?!? :f_cry:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shevtshenko

Was thinking the same thing actually. Gonna mail Stars and ask ;)
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by Shevtshenko

Was thinking the same thing actually. Gonna mail Stars and ask ;)
      answer is prly that they can't calculate the vpps produced in zoom table during last 50hands the same way as in normal tabs.