party poker

• 11 replies
    • bigrex666
      bigrex666
      Bronze
      no it isnt possible but WPT poker is same like PP, same players, same softwear everything same. WPT will be good for you and you may track it when you download it from this site. GL
    • zevsaegei
      zevsaegei
      Bronze
      10x men and can you just tell me about the rakeback ? Thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi there,

If you already have a Party Poker account before joining us then you cannot retrack it.

As bigrex666 so kindly suggested, you can set up an account at WPT Poker. If you follow the link, the instructions are there to set up the account with PokerStrategy.com

They offer rakeback through their VIP system (the same as Party) here is a link to that.

Any further questions, don't hesitate to shout ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • zevsaegei
      zevsaegei
      Bronze
      ok but can you tell me the % like 30 or 40% so i can calculate i make my decision
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Help is on the way!
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      As in this picture, taken from the link that was provided above shows, the different tiers of VIP levels determine how much Rakeback% you can achieve.

Without knowing how much rake you generate over what timespan, we cannot help tell you the exact percentage of rakeback/cashback you will get through the VIP system I'm afraid, as it's not a fixed return and it's based on your VIP level which is based on either monthly or quarterly rake generated.

Once you provide more information however, I'll be happy to help you work out how much return you can expect.

Regards,
      Richard
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thanks Richard :)
    • zevsaegei
      zevsaegei
      Bronze
      ok thannk guys i what to deposit around 700$ and i play 9max NL10 do you think that i will get good rakeback here? i plat about 6-7h a day
    • zevsaegei
      zevsaegei
      Bronze
      and i use PSVIP500 as a promocode right?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      The bonus code to use is PSVIP500 yes.

The FDB clears at the equivalent of 33% Rakeback though.

I don't know exactly how much rake would be generated by that play, since it depends on several different factors, such as playstyle.

As shown in the picture above, you can see how many points and which status are required for each bonus/cash rewards. Bonuses always give a better return than cash rewards, and these have to be cleared by generating rake.

Every $1 of rake will generate 2 WPT points, and for each status the requirement are as follows:

Bronze: 0 PartyPoints per month
      Silver: 400 PartyPoints per month
      Gold: 1,000 PartyPoints per month
      Palladium : 9,000 PartyPoints per quarter
      Palladium Elite: 40,000 PartyPoints per quarter
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zevsaegei
      ok thannk guys i what to deposit around 700$ and i play 9max NL10 do you think that i will get good rakeback here? i plat about 6-7h a day
      Tell me how many hands do you play/month and I tell you what you can expect! :)