Free bonus'

• cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I have just recieved an email from titan, with a 70% reload bonus. A £5.13 instant bonus, and a $3000 tourny token, an a ECOOP main event qualifier token. Did everyone recieve this? The online support said its only the most valued players. lmao. I play NL10.

Stiev
  • 17 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hmm I didn't receive anything like that.
      But I'm not playing at Titan anymore since december. So that that could be the reason ;)
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I have just looked into the ECOOP token, and it is a 350 people maximum. With 10 seats to be won. Thats a prize pool of 15k for 350 people. How have I ended up with this offer?

Stiev
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      i've also received ECOOP qualifier token and a $3000 tourny token...

nice....
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hunt32
      i've also received ECOOP qualifier token and a $3000 tourny token...

nice....
      Same. That Main event satellite looks nice, worth just over $30.

You guys registered? Post your names here :) Mine is the same as the forum.

Well it's full already so I hope you used your tickets!
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I haven't recieved my token for ECOOP yet, was told it'll take 72 hours to be in my account. Where do I go from here? I only deposited extra to get this token.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Online support said that another tournament will be opened, and will start the same time and date. I am not sure how they will do this but support assured me of a seat.
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      lol I didn't go looking to register as soon as I saw the ticked so i also didn't manage to register. Why would they give more tokens then there are seats in a tourney... doesn't really make sense to me
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      They changed the max players to 1000. That kinda sucks.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Yeh I see its 1000 seats now, that takes the value from more than $30 to less than $10. Am not sure if I can play it anyway. I mght be away then.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      The 1000 seats are taken up now, and my token still isn't even in my account. I asked titan support and she said I can issue you a token for the special ECOOP tourney. Two things piss me off about this:

1 This new token is way worse than the original one offered. The prize pool is only for one seat in ECOOP.

2 The new token was put in my account instantly. Where I was told the first time it takes 72 hours.

She also issued me with a WSOP VIP token, which also only offers on seat prize. The package is $6000, but how am I supposed to win 1st place with not much final table experiance. I also know that allkinds are going to be playing this, and its going to be bad beats galore. I mean I have just gone out in the $3000 saturday special, in 956th, out of 1000. My KK vs 72o. WTF!!!

Anyway when I told the "support team member" that these tokens are worthless to me compared to the original one, she said i'm sorry theres nothing else I can do.

I have withdrawn my balance here before due to two members knowing my balance somehow. After sorting this with titan, this happens. Why do they make bonus' they can't live up to?

I am withdrawing my balance from titan at the end of the month.

Lmao, while writing to this point, I have just recieved an email. Your bonus has been put in your account! (reload bonus this is) After 4 days. Then you contact them and its there within 5 minutes. JOKE!

Sorry to rant on and on but its cleared my head! I will leave you with the message that titan left me with:

You are a value member to titan poker. It is a pleasure having you as a member. We are always glad to be of service. ROFPMSL!!!!! WTF!!

Stiev
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      I don't know, I can say only the good things about TITAN, I feel it's the best poker room from my experience...

Tough luck
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I also think titan is the best room to play in. I also like the stars layout but that bet pot button ruins it. Every bet postflop is pot sized. As for the others I dont like any.

Do all Ipoker sites have the same support team?
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      I've seen those 1 seat tourneys, it's definately a worse deal but theres only 350 starting so your chances of making the final table are actually much better. Read the final table article if your rusty on final table play, it's very good and it's silver (i think).

I have to agree about support being less than satisfactory. It's all very well having 24/7 live support, but if they don't have the resources and clearance to answer your questions then it's pretty pointless. Emailing support, in my experience, always get's you a better answer and it's usually answered within 5 hours.

And thanks for reminding me about the saturday special, I'll have to use that next week xD
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I told Support that I was cashing out my money. I have just recieved an email, and it says they have doubled my reload bonus. So I got 140% instead of 70%. Which puts me in an awkward position. It's almost impossible for me to leave now. :(
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Bribery! :P

There are now 2 1000 seat tourneys, each with 5 ECOOP seats. Yep thats right, they split the seats. Value of token is now $5.30 :/
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      The whole handling of the situation is awful. I suggest you tell them you're not happy, and see what else there prepared to give you.
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Yeah I did.

This is Patrick from the Support Team.

We certainly understand how you feel. However, we can?t see any
      misleading information about the token that we have given to you. The tokens
      we are offering will give you the chance to take part in the main event
      without paying the buyin and tournament fee.

We understand if you're not satisfied with the results but we aim to provide a
      fair, reliable and competent conclusion in line with our goal to deliver
      excellent customer support to all our players.

Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

The last paragraph is mail merged for sure lol.