Inactive acocunt

• patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Hello,

I didn't login to my WH account since Dec 2011 because my computer was broken and I'm too lazy to install WH client to access it right now.

Is it OK to let my account idle for long time? If I remember it correctly, some sites will take money from idle account (6 month?)
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi patszerdonk,

I'm not sure what iPoker's stance on inactivity is to be honest. Hopefully a member does and they'll give us the answer :)

You could always email their support if we don't get any replies :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey patszerdonk,

I have had a balance for about 6 months and it's not been removed as of yet from my account.

Their T&C's state the following:

"7.11 Inactive Account Fee. If you do not use Your Account for betting or gaming, making a deposit, withdrawal or transfer, or if it is otherwise inactive, for a period of at least 24 consecutive months then it will be an "Inactive Account". All Inactive Accounts will incur an Inactive Account Fee, the details of which can be found in the Help section of the Website. We will notify You when Your Account becomes an Inactive Account, and at least 14 days before any Inactive Account Fee is deducted from it."

I'm sure that you would receive some communication closer to the time if this was the case but as Gary mentioned, it might be worth checking with William Hill support to be safe.

Best of luck,
      Darren
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for that Darren.

Let us know how what William Hill say please Patszerdonk if you do contact them. May be useful in the future for other members :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Thanks Darren and Gary,

I sent email to WH support last week, but do not received an answer till today. I'll report here when they answer my email.

BTW, a friend of me have WH account. Can I access my account using his computer? I just want to WD, not playing.
      I do not need to install/uninstall WH client this way. I hate install then uninstall software(s), because it can harm my Windows.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      BTW, a friend of me have WH account. Can I access my account using his computer? I just want to WD, not playing.
      I do not need to install/uninstall WH client this way. I hate install then uninstall software(s), because it can harm my Windows.
      I don't know what the rules are regarding WH, but I have previously contacted a different Poker Room and they allow you to play on your account at another PC.

I would strongly advise you ask their Support though, it may not be worth the risk :)