Question about accounts

• awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      Hey there.

I had signed up here a loooong time ago, and quit because if time issues. Now I have the time to play more again, and it seems my account is still working.

I don't know exactly what I did last time. I have a couple of accounts over a couple of poker sites, but I don't remember which ones I signed up with the bonus code and which ones I didn't.

Right now, I play mainly on Full-Tilt, but I have no idea whether I entered the code there. And even though I entered the account here, I'm not sure whether it will be tracked? Is there any way for me to verify this?

And will any other accounts I enter in my ps account be tracked, even if I didn't sign up using the ps code?

Thanks in advance ;)
  • 2 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      HI awishformore

You are tracked on Full Tilt and on Party Poker. Just look at the home page and you can see the points you got for playing in the last days and weeks.
      You have to sign up with the right bonus code. At Titan there is the chance to get retracked.

--> to retrack your Titan account take a look

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      That means any account I didn't create with the PS code, except for Titan, can't be tracked here?

And that also means I actually created my Full-Tilt with the bonus code? Because I was pretty sure I didnt ;) .

It seems like the front page of my PS account wasn't updated last time, because it didn't display my Full-Tilt points. Now it does, and that's all I need right now :) .

Thanks for the fast answer :P .