First deposit bonus

• dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Platinum
      Hi I have created my account via PokerStrategy about half year ago, but never deposited, so I guess first deposit bonus is expired? Any chance somebody from pokerstrategy support could help me to cliam it?
  • 4 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      In the case of PokerStars, I believe there is no timelimit to when you can claim your FDB, but I will check to confirm and get back to you.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Yes, there shouldn't be any time limit unless they changed their policy lately, i took my FDB ~1.5 year after creating the account
    • dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Platinum
      that would be great, I read that: "Bonus Terms

The first deposit must be made within 90 days to activate the bonus and as opposed to other bonuses, you can split this PokerStars bonus by making up to 3 smaller deposits. However, all deposits must be made within the first 90 days and the bonus code STARS600 must be used for every deposit."

and thought my bonus have expired.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi dooleslovs,

It would probably be best to contact PokerStars support to get the current answer for certain.

As Bigniux said, in the past there was no time-limit. This may have changed though, so if you can find out and post the answer here it would be greatly appreciated for possible future use!

All the best,
      Gary