This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bankroll & avg. ROI 9man Turbo

• jurish123
      jurish123
      Gold
      Hello everyone,

For the past 2 months i was playing 180man and i want to switch to 9man Turbo and wanted to ask if 100Bi for 1.50$,3.50$ and 7$ is ok ? And what's the avg. Roi in 1.50$ 3.50$ and 7$ ?
      is it possible to get more than 5% ROI in 10k games ?

thank you
  • 1 reply
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, jurish123!

Long story short: Since you play on stars and blind structure there is very balanced, I think that 100BI is more than enough. However, all that depends on your ROI, the higher ROI you have, the lower the variance will be, hence you need less BIs. I am not sure I like the idea of mixing 3 limits though! IMO stick to 1,5$s and 3$s until you reach a reasonable sample/feeling whether and by how you beat the games. Once you know you are a solid winner on the micros, make the next step and move to the 7$s.

To your other question- for sure it's possible to have 5%+ ROI on these limits over a good sample-10k games. I think your goal for the micros + 7$s should be about 10% ROI.

Cheers!