again problem with 888 lobby

• pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      **&*()(&* WTF again 888 lobby problem! showing all the wrong infos.. showing trouney running for 2hrs bt u can register.. in another blind is 10/20.. but if u register blind is 300/600!!! i registered in a tourney .. bt later i wanted not to play.. bt cant unregister!!no option!! showin 130 players playing bt there is 200+...?? chips leader has 7k chip.. bt in my table there r 5 player over 10k... all bullshit... so if lost money for this 888 error r they gonna repay me???
  • 11 replies
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      cash game lobby is messed up too, all info are the same for about an hour now. games are running properly though
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by booomm
      cash game lobby is messed up too, all info are the same for about an hour now. games are running properly though
      r they gonnna return my money?they showed me blind is 10/20.. i registered and booMM blind was 100-200!! i have 10bb in start!!!
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pieal
      r they gonnna return my money?they showed me blind is 10/20.. i registered and booMM blind was 100-200!! i have 10bb in start!!!
      you can send an email to their support about it, but I really doubt they are going to give you money back or something, as a matter of fact, I don't think they would answer you in the first place..
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pieal
      you can send an email to their support about it, but I really doubt they are going to give you money back or something, as a matter of fact, I don't think they would answer you in the first place..
      ya i think the same way.. i also registered in few tourneys which r gonna start later.. now i cant even unregister..
      what is the email address of their support?
    • infinitem8rix
      infinitem8rix
      Bronze
      To unregister, look in the main lobby, and select the tourney. you should get the option to unregister on the right hand pane. Through the tournament lobby, you wont be able to unregister. I just unregistered after I realised things are going funny in there!
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      their website is down too..
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by infinitem8rix
      To unregister, look in the main lobby, and select the tourney. you should get the option to unregister on the right hand pane. Through the tournament lobby, you wont be able to unregister. I just unregistered after I realised things are going funny in there!
      thnx a lot for saving my few money :)
    • infinitem8rix
      infinitem8rix
      Bronze
      You welcome mate! The problem seems to have got sorted now i think
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by infinitem8rix
      You welcome mate! The problem seems to have got sorted now i think
      ya now its ok .. there website was also down.. now its ok
    • UPAY4DINNER